Hooker wants the Makachev Fight

Makachev reckons no one wants to fight him, well now Hooker has stepped up and called him out.

Surprise surprise Makachev doesnt want a bar of it. Taking a leaf out of Chimaev’s book- only call out strikers ranked ahead of you or semi retired ex-champions so you can make a name for yourself humping their leg.

2 Likes

He wants a shot Ferguson. Typical

Hooker’s not wrong, I believe a fight with Tony doesn’t have much appeal. I figured Islam would end up fighting RDA, and that may be the case according to RDA

Rafael dos Anjos (@RdosAnjosMMA) Tweeted:
I just heard back from the UFC that Islam accepted to fight me Oct 30 5 rounds in Abu Dhabi and Khabib agreed to come out of retirement to avenge his brother’s loss after that. https://twitter.com/RdosAnjosMMA/status/1418008619556085760?s=20

1 Like

Makes more sense than Tony for sure

How does a fight with Islam and RDA go do you think?

I’m not really sure but would probably lean toward Makachev.

If it was the RDA that beat Pettis juiced to the gills I would happily put money on RDA.

USADA RDA and at this stage of his career I got Islam by dominant decision.

2 Likes

I want Islam vs Gregor personally think it would be a good matchup.

2 Likes

yep great stylistically. Prob be as boring as shit but would be cool to see US vs Dagi wrestling

Islam vs Hooker. I LOL’d.

2 Likes

Hooker has no room to talk. He lost his last 2, and arguably lost to Paul Felder ffs

2 Likes

Islam is too big, just like Kevin Lee was.

I have no doubt Hooker turned down the Makhachev fight in the past for a more favorable matchup.

Of course Hooker wants the fight now that Makhachev is ranked #5 and Hooker just lost two in a row and does not want to have to fight down. Tough shit Hooker, go win a fight.

Why are you on a MMA board talking about “humping their leg”. You guys parrot that shit from Conor and its immature. Go watch kickboxing if you don’t like the grappling in MMA.

3 Likes

Edit.

Hooker should b retired right now. He’s akin like PVZ. It will be sad to see him hoeing on OnlyFans

Why should he be retired when he just went 7-3 in his last ten in the UFC? Only been KOed once. Two of those wins were over guys who have challenged for titles. He is still just 31, could have a couple more good years in the UFC LW division.

2 Likes

They call them porta potties in dubai

I reserve it only for someone that fights in a robotic boring as fuck fashion like this guy. Go watch wrestling if you love it so much weak faggot

He himself has said that if he lost the fight he would retire on the spot. He lost the fight, was about to retire and then, Hogan put him under his boob and said “it’s ok man, you don’t have to retire”. The man can’t keep his word. He will slip into legalized prostitution any day now. Forget who he was fighting, Dustin maybe.

I do watch wrestling, wrestled and watched wrestling since before NHB hit the US. Keep parroting Conor, I’m sure he will blow you one day.