Hooters Waitress survives in woods a month on METH

Helluva drug

Glowman -

Big ole booty................wood.

thats the first thing to go on tweekers

but damn I'd love to see the before pic of that in those shorts

So meth is a miracle drug now!!!?

I would have driven her back to my cabin and sponge bathed her back to health like black snake moan

ABCTT_delinodeshields -
BajiKimran - Where did she get a spray tan in the woods?
lol

Scurvy? 

Good way of getting off meth i guess

An ex waitress at the nudie bar I bounced at disappered for at least a month, it made the news. Then she reappeared in a drug den about 40 miles away. 

She looks better thinner. Amazing how much better people look when they lose weight.

She can't be that blind as she is looking directly at the camera in every pic.

When Chrissy & Paulie got lost in the woods, having meth instead of ketchup & relish packets would have made for better television.

TexDeuce - She looks better thinner. Amazing how much better people look when they lose weight.

You would have loved Ravensbruck. 

1800champagne -
TexDeuce - She looks better thinner. Amazing how much better people look when they lose weight.

You would have loved Ravensbruck. 

Too much of anything is bad. That is excessive. I don't like rail thin chicks. But people with extra fat covering their face just aren't as good looking.

Flyerfan - 

Jesus...bitch looks like a straight up caveman...

https://goo.gl/images/NrkJfg

Pics of her bug bitten riddled naked cooter please

Pablo Duke - 

....legally blind radiology student... 

Da Fuq?

Does she really think she'll be able to read xrays?

Anyone who believes any of this is stupid.

I don't believe it at all.

She was holed up. Charges got dropped so she spent a night or two out there to make it look good. Will come out eventually.

Icy Mike - 

Anyone who believes any of this is stupid.

Hey. Please get back to training. No one wants one of our own (OGer) getting lucky sucker punched by the ninja.

slam1523 - How can someone be a waitress if they're blind? This makes no god damn sense.

Legally blind means that they cannot see well (20/200 or worse) without their glasses.

BMF12 -
Pablo Duke - 

....legally blind radiology student... 

Da Fuq?

Does she really think she'll be able to read xrays?

For some reason, I can't help but picture this broad using a light bright to read x-rays lol

2 3 1 4