Hooters Waitress survives in woods a month on METH

Yeah that story is bullshit

The first dude is named Manly!

More disturbing, is a broad who works at hooters...who in fact has none.

frederic -
slam1523 - How can someone be a waitress if they're blind? This makes no god damn sense.

Legally blind means that they cannot see well (20/200 or worse) without their glasses.
Holy shit 20/200 is legally blind? I'm 20/300. Never knew I was legally blind, lol. 20/20 with contacts though.

she could have gone another month while nursing a baby judging by that before pic.

Remember in Breaking Bad, when walter needed to cover why he was missing for a few days (Rv broke down while cooking meth) so when he got back he took off his clothes and walked into a store and acted like he had a nervous breakdown so it was presumed he was just wandering around aimlessly and confused for that missing time?

I think the true story of the meth chick is a similar story to BB.

Meth is the best new thing.

Just like Bear Grylls. She pretended she was in the woods the whole time.

So she was copying the guy on Twin Peaks

What the hell how did she do that??

Alexa1994 -

What the hell how did she do that??

according to new sources, what saved her was that she was a highly skilled squirter. It helped her both to fend of larger animals as well as staying hydrated.

Even the news is reporting that she was "highly trained radiology student".

WTF does that even mean?

lionsoul - Even the news is reporting that she was "highly trained radiology student".

WTF does that even mean?

That she slightly glowed in the dark?

stevezur -

Looks like she's putting that weight back on already.

She just randomly woke up in the forest? Lol.

She left out the part she was tweeked out on meth riding with 2 other meth addicts in a trunk to commit a home invasion.

That one way to do rehab 

MooseKnuckleMasher - 

Dieticians hate her: The new easy 30 day weight loss METHod. 

Meth and a month of starvation were apparently not enough to keep the weight off though.

MountainMedic -
ryanJ -

I can't wait for the new show...Naked, Afraid and On Meth.  Two strangers, no clothes and tweaking out of their minds...it is going to be great TV

That would be, most certainly, must see TV
Wish granted.

https://youtu.be/A2-2i16Ov-o

This crackheads story is ridiculous. She probably took off for a month with some scumbag boyfriend to avoid looking after her kid(s) or something.

At best she was outside for a night after a meth binge and made up this stupid story. Embarrassing she's being interviewed on tv for this nonsense.

DJ CRUSH - Just like Bear Grylls. She pretended she was in the woods the whole time.

lol.

also, i wondered that if she was actually off meth, if she detoxed?

she's kind of like the OA. on meth. 

BajiKimran - This crackheads story is ridiculous. She probably took off for a month with some scumbag boyfriend to avoid looking after her kid(s) or something.

At best she was outside for a night after a meth binge and made up this stupid story. Embarrassing she's being interviewed on tv for this nonsense.

Doesn't it say that she appeared right after the charges were dropped? It's a BS story.