Hop on Deontey Wlider WORLD CHAMP train

Right here folks.  He KOd probably the most skilled heavyweight fighter with the FLUE.  Next target - the British skrubs.  If they dare fight him for one.  Deontey Wider, next heavyweight world champion OF THE WORLD!!!!!

I don't know man, he had a hard time with Charlie Z.

Powdered Toast Man - 

I don't know man, he had a hard time with Charlie Z.

:)  He gets super points in my book for actually taking time out of his busy day to go clown an internet troll.  If I were going to war, I'd want Deontey in my trench, no doubt about it.  The man is unstoppable...

1 Like

Hes a likeable, entertaining guy with a lot of power. And even though i'm from the UK I hope Wilder KOs racist fake nice guy AJ, that said, he probably wont. Fury on form would tool him too.

Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - 

Hes a likeable, entertaining guy with a lot of power. And even though i'm from the UK I hope Wilder KOs racist fake nice guy AJ, that said, he probably wont. Fury on form would tool him too.

interesting. why you say joshua is racist TMNT? funny, he seems at least 60% white.

dont worrie though. deontey finishing all them. the dude literally cannot be stopped.

Wilder is probably the HW champ with the worst technique in history. He just beat a 40 year old (most believe he is older) on athleticism alone, after Ortiz controlled most the rounds. 

Ortiz is also the second ranked fighter he has fought in 39 fights. A pure hype job! 

AJ beats him handidly! 

Mr Muay Thai - 

Wilder is probably the HW champ with the worst technique in history. He just beat a 40 year old (most believe he is older) on athleticism alone, after Ortiz controlled most the rounds. 

Ortiz is also the second ranked fighter he has fought in 39 fights. A pure hype job! 

AJ beats him handidly! 

the fags are strong tonight!!!

Homeslice -
Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle - 

interesting. why you say joshua is racist TMNT? funny, he seems at least 60% white.

dont worrie though. deontey finishing all them. the dude literally cannot be stopped.

He was caught saying some "superior black race" shit. He just comes across as very insincere imo. Hes marketed as a wholesome good guy national hero but hes an ex-drug dealer who is obviously juiced to the gills and only represents Britain because Nigeria rejected him. Plus he got twice the hype and credit for beating Wlad that Fury did, even though Fury did it first and made it look much easier. 

Wilders explosiveness, size and power always give him a chance, but I wouldnt favour him over AJ or an in shape Fury tbh. Both guys would negate Widlers size advantage, both are more technically skilled (although AJ is not the most polished boxer either) and AJ also has very heavy hands. I think a Wilder/AJ fight would be a short one with AJ landing the big shots first and putting him down, whole Fury/Wilder would be Fury just jabbing away at him for the decision or maybe a late stoppage.

This is assuming that AJ even beats Parker for the Wilder fight to happen anyway. Ortiz almost threw a spanner in the works just now and Parker is very capable of doing it to Joshua too. 

Mr Muay Thai -

AJ beats him handidly! 

Tbf a lot of the criticisms apply to AJ as well, albeit to a lesser extent. Hes more skilled than Wilder but hes still mostly just a big heavy handed guy with defensive issues whos biggest win was a tough fight against an aging past his prime fighter. Both he and Wilder look like their hype could get derailed at any moment.

Regardless, its the most exciting the HW division has been in ages and thats the most important thing.

He has serious power and has the killer instinct when he knows you are hurt. Not the most technical, but the hardest puncher in all of boxing. Crazy power even when you have your gloves up. He has knocked out every man he has faced. Wilder going off on Ortiz:

Wilder going wildman on his previous opponent:

Teenage Mutant Lesnar Turtle -
Mr Muay Thai -

AJ beats him handidly! 

Tbf a lot of the criticisms apply to AJ as well, albeit to a lesser extent. Hes more skilled than Wilder but hes still mostly just a big heavy handed guy with defensive issues whos biggest win was a tough fight against an aging past his prime fighter. Both he and Wilder look like their hype could get derailed at any moment.

Regardless, its the most exciting the HW division has been in ages and thats the most important thing.

I would agree with all of that. I guess AJ at least has decent fundamentals and looks like a boxer. 

The HW division really is alive at the moment:

AJ

Fury

Wilder

Parker

Ortiz

Big Daddy 

Wilder vs Joshua promo:

TexDeuce -

Wilder vs Joshua promo:

Lol imagine Parker wins now. 

that this train been rolling as long as m mcgtegor

I think Charlie Z takes the rematch and don't underestimate Fury, 400 pounds and high on coke. Also, Mike Tyson hasn't closed the door on fighting. Other than that, wilder is maybe the best hw since klitch

I love Wilder. He's one of the worst best fighters I've ever seen. He does so many things wrong but overcomes it with heart,stamina,and "holy shit is that guy dead?" type power.

Going into the 8th round, they gave wilder extra time to recover with that „doctors-check“!

Total unfair and unnecessary...

Looks like some force wanted wilder winning hard!

No way a 214lbs Wilder is coming close to beating a 250lbs AJ.

Wilder can punch in the back of the head while standing in front of the guy. He is awkward as hell.