hope Condit doesn't retire after that loss

Guy is such a warrior. He's had more amazing fights than I can recall so I'd hate to see him go out like this/that. Of course he's disappointed but there is no shame in losing to a guy of Maia's caliber. 

He's hinted that retirement isn't far off I just hope he fights at least one more time first. Be a shame for a killer like him to have his career defined by being subbed so quickly. 

Fuckin right

Nothing wrong with what happened last night

War condit Phone Post 3.0

Condit is always a contender, but he just got pushed to the back of a long line. His path to another title shot must be 3 or 4 fights. He needs to score a short notice fight against a #1 or #2 and have an impressive performance. Phone Post 3.0

He won't. It's the fights like him and lawler that make people wanna retire. Fights where they went to war, gave it everything they had, took life shortening damage and still lost... Those are the fights that make a motherfucker wanna just relax for a few years lol but getting snatched up and choked out in one minute all while taking zero damage is something that frustrates the shit out of you so much u wanna get back in that cage as soon as possible to get that taste out of your mouth. That's not a loss u can retire on, that's a loss u have to redeem. I'm sure we will see him back in no time especially cuz he didn't really take any damage. 

Give him magny or Larkin.nor even a lawler rematch would be cool if he's down. Might not be worth the war if it's not for a belt tho.

"I don't know if I have any business fighting at this level anymore" is what he said in the post fight presser. Coming from Condit, that's sad to hear. Dude is a top 5 WW any day of the week, probably just the emotion taking over.

Such a shame he didn't get the nod in the Lawler fight, he looked really broken up after that decision.

Condit said one of the two significant shots landed by Maia was one from inside his guard and it rattled him more than it should have if that's true as much as I love me some NBK id rather see him hang em up at this point. Phone Post 3.0

I think he's done. Once you start talking about it, it's time.
He had a great career, nothing shameful, a few fights he shoulda got the nod over both Hendricks and Lawler, and he gave GSP a helluva fight.

No need to watch him start losing to fighters who 2 years ago he'd of smashed due to him simPly going through the motions. Phone Post 3.0

Yep I agree Phone Post 3.0

chrisbaker - Condit said one of the two significant shots landed by Maia was one from inside his guard and it rattled him more than it should have if that's true as much as I love me some NBK id rather see him hang em up at this point. Phone Post 3.0
This. I don't want to see Condit come back and get flatlined. If his chin isn't the same, he should retire. He's blocked lots of punches with his face over the years. Phone Post 3.0

If he really feels the way he's talking, it could be time. He was pretty candid about it. He's been hit a lot, had knee problems. Whatever he decides to do I'm an NBK fan. He was all class in the post fight conference too. Congratulating the guy who beat you and taking pictures with him after the conference is rare.

I hope he fights again but he needs to do what's best for him. He's still an elite level fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - I hope he fights again but he needs to do what's best for him. He's still an elite level fighter. Phone Post 3.0

True enough. And lets not forget how stunning his wife is. The thoughts of retirement don't seem that bad.

I don't think he will. I don't think he can go out like that. I see him doing at least one more. As a fan, I respect his decision no matter what, he's still one of my all time favorites. Phone Post 3.0

I'll be disappointed if he does, he's probably my favourite fighter, a fucking warrior.

No shame whatsoever in being submitted by Maia Phone Post 3.0

Probably my favorite fighter, I hope he doesn't retire

He's still one of the best in the world. He was a few seconds away from being the Welterweight champion at one point.

I'd like to see him as an analyst (not sure he has done that before) but he seems like a pretty cerebral fight. 

He's doubting if he still has what it takes, that means it's time to retire. Phone Post 3.0

Bigtrain2681 - I think he's done. Once you start talking about it, it's time.
He had a great career, nothing shameful, a few fights he shoulda got the nod over both Hendricks and Lawler, and he gave GSP a helluva fight.

No need to watch him start losing to fighters who 2 years ago he'd of smashed due to him simPly going through the motions. Phone Post 3.0

Rampage has been talking about retirement for over two years now ...

Jack Skellington -
Bigtrain2681 - I think he's done. Once you start talking about it, it's time.

Rampage has been talking about retirement for over two years now ...

In all fairness, rampage isn't an elite fighter anymore....