Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the weekend/family time

Title says it all. Hope you are all well.

5 Likes

Back at ya man, enjoy the weekend

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

This weekend has potential. I have been on the road for work the last 2 weeks and finally home. Wife and I are taking the kids to the Humane Society tomorrow and probably getting a dog. They have been begging for a long time to get one.

4 Likes

Get a cat.

3 Likes

Cant complain…

1 Like

I just got back from Plymouth rock.

They stepped on it about 402 years ago. Can someone ask any liberal why the rock is no deeper in the water now than it was then?

After you ask the lib that, let them think about it for a second. Then open hand slap both of their ear drums at once and hope something pops and turns to jelly.

The rock is not fucking sinking. It’s stationary. Just like the climate.

Went w family…many walks and talks these days.

I really enjoyed this lol

1 Like

Roasted veg for pasta al oligo.
Life is pretty good.

2 Likes

Oh damn, I missed this. How was it

Just don’t get a pitbull or pitbull mix no matter how much the shelter begs you to take it.

We ended up not going. The dog my wife was looking at was a pit mix. We have our eyes on some mini-ausie shepards at the moment. By we, I mean she.

2 Likes

Get a wiener dog

Women like fixing broken things but it might cost you your kid.

Wife is going to look at mini goldendoodle’s tomorrow. Pretty sure she is going to be putting a deposit down on on.

I call bullshit.

If Nantucket and Martha’s vineyard is going under water, why did all the Democrats buy land on the beach there?

I’ll assume the beachfront property in Haiti wasn’t available… Think that all happens to be owned by the Hillary Rodham Clinton Earthquake relief fund or some shit like that.