hope Mir gets KO'd after this one

http://www.bjpenn.com/frank-mir-duffees-team-have-to-hide-razor-blades/

“As far as Todd physically, people look at him and he looks like a physical dynamo. The average UFC fan just looks at him on the scale when we weigh-in and they are like ,’Oh my!’ When he takes his shirt off, he is quite impressive. And I think for two or three minutes he is a very impressive fighter. I just think that his style is very athletically orientated, as in he fights and uses his advantages he has as an athlete. But he hasn’t really grown and learned technique to be efficient, to have his hips under him in the proper way; to move the right way to where he can push that athletic ability to the next level. That being said, I think he spends a lot of his training, I’ve been with him in camp so I know they got to spend so much time on his head, that developing other aspects of his game could cause maybe a lack of confidence and cause him to doubt himself. And those are things he’s already doing. He is very much an extremist and I’m sure there is a five-minute span today where he just thought he could beat the world like King Kong. Then there is a five-minute span where they have to make sure they hide all of the razor blades in the bathroom.”

I know you wanna win a fight but damn

Mir has always given a fair honest analysis. I believe right or wrong he thinks what he is saying is correct and I would love to see him win, he has earned some respect like him or not. Just my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

Let go Francisco Miranda the tres!!! Phone Post 3.0

I hope Mir wins. Phone Post 3.0

Gambakufu - Mir has always given a fair honest analysis. I believe right or wrong he thinks what he is saying is correct and I would love to see him win, he has earned some respect like him or not. Just my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

you're right , got to give the guy credit for being honest just thought it was a low blow if he honestly has problems like that.

Mir will submit him in the first

MY FLATULENCE IS UNPARALLELED

I AM THE FART KING

I hope Mir sleeps Duffee or breaks something. No love Phone Post 3.0

DJmixmasterMobbie - http://www.bjpenn.com/frank-mir-duffees-team-have-to-hide-razor-blades/

“As far as Todd physically, people look at him and he looks like a physical dynamo. The average UFC fan just looks at him on the scale when we weigh-in and they are like ,’Oh my!’ When he takes his shirt off, he is quite impressive. And I think for two or three minutes he is a very impressive fighter. I just think that his style is very athletically orientated, as in he fights and uses his advantages he has as an athlete. But he hasn’t really grown and learned technique to be efficient, to have his hips under him in the proper way; to move the right way to where he can push that athletic ability to the next level. That being said, I think he spends a lot of his training, I’ve been with him in camp so I know they got to spend so much time on his head, that developing other aspects of his game could cause maybe a lack of confidence and cause him to doubt himself. And those are things he’s already doing. He is very much an extremist and I’m sure there is a five-minute span today where he just thought he could beat the world like King Kong. Then there is a five-minute span where they have to make sure they hide all of the razor blades in the bathroom.”

I know you wanna win a fight but damn
Lol. Bro. Mir is spot on with his analysis .

Duffee either wins a decision or he loses to Mir by finish Phone Post 3.0

Donkey Puncher - I hope Mir wins. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

I'm honestly hoping Mir is on the Arlovski/lawler path. Return of the Jedi. Phone Post 3.0

Wat Fat Mir

Franks gunna snap his arm for talkin shit. Phone Post 3.0

i like mir but that last little part made me hope he gets retired tonight. he had a good run and will be a legend regardless of what happens in this fight anyway.

anyone else seeing this text at the top of this thread above the title?

"MY FLATULENCE IS UNPARALLELED

I AM THE FART KING"

Duffee has said some shit too though... Still, a pretty nasty comment - it might actually get in Todd's head a little.

Mir gonna punch Duffee right in his square jaw and KO him!

War Mir!! Phone Post 3.0

evh - anyone else seeing this text at the top of this thread above the title?

"MY FLATULENCE IS UNPARALLELED

I AM THE FART KING"

If they ever catch that guy they need to plug his butthole to put him out of his misery.

I think he is kinda right, but Todd is super athletic Phone Post 3.0

i'd like mir to win

from what i can see he doesnt seem to be on as many supplements, which might hurt him

but on paper this fight is all mur