Horn vs. Terrell

ttt

Ding dong the witch(numero uno)is dead

Funny thing about threat title - i didn't even konw they were ever supposed to fight when I made it.

*leans back, enjoys opened can of worms*

"I never lie, only exaggerate and use alot of sarcasm."

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dan,

I think that we can agree to disagree, but your statement above made me laugh out loud, LITERALLY! :)

Well it doesn't take much to show Dan's version is bullshit... he's trying to infer Horn was scared to fight the guy... waited until he knew Dave was miles away and then said okay, now lets fight?!.... Ummm, yeah, okay.

Notice I'm not saying Terrel couldn't beat Horn (anything is possible in mma), but saying Horn is the least bit afraid to step in against ANYBODY makes you completely full of shit.

Horn got payed that night,I`m not sure about Terrell.

in mma or grappling? i think david terrell has proven he is the man to beat in the u.s. in submission grappling

terrell would have been one of the smaller guys horn has faught in his career.

I agree this is stuff best left in the past... I'm sure there is potential for something in the future.

*reading between the lines of Monte's post*

;)

God I would love to see this happen... submission match or MMA it would be great

I was hoping that the Terrell-Lutter match was going to happen. Any chance of that match taking place?

I will add this... I had heard before hand that Terrell had no-showed and backed out previously (don't know or care if this is true)... so, when I made the deal with Paul Smith, I said we'd do it, but Horn got paid his full purse (show and win) if Terrell didn't show, backed out or disappeared for any reason.

I'm not sure what all transpired... and why Terrell couldn't weigh in where everybody else did... but I know this for sure -- Horn was paid in full.

"we'd do it, but Horn got paid his full purse (show and win) if Terrell didn't show, backed out or disappeared for any reason. Horn was paid in full. "

There u go. Terell back out. Thanks for the inside scoop Monte.

Again, this was a long time ago... but I wanted to make sure Horn got paid and that's why I made the deal with the IFC.

good negotiating by Mr. Cox.

It would be hard for anyone to say anything negtative towards Horn but he was the first one to infer that the fight was off.

Maybe looking back, david shouldnt have left, but he was preparing for a fight mentally and physically and the status of jeremy fighting went back and forth several times- that would be furstrating to anyone.

two top level athletes, maybe they will meet again. In a straight grappling match, you would have to pick Terrell.

*takes notes from Monte*

;)

"was preparing for a fight mentally and physically and the status of jeremy fighting went back and forth several times- that would be furstrating to anyone"

That is so true. Jeremy got into his head.

Rock & Roll....

Trust me,I will get to the bottom of this.I do have the sources,it`s just a matter of If I should re-peat it or not.

Crowbar