Horn's last 25 fights....

"Actually Glen, the question should be how many MMA fighters even have 65 fights in their record at all ?!? Not only is Horn a beast, he's the best MMA'er in terms of wins/MMA fights altogether."

Great point. Most guys who have anywhere near the number of fights JH has are guys like Shannon Ritch, Severn or Fulton who either have less then stellar records or have fought less then stellar comp.

Not to diss any of those guys, but to have fought as many times as Jeremy has, against the kind of opponents he's faced, and to be 64-12 is fantastic!

BTW, poor comp or no, Severn is 58-10-7. Travis (The Old Mongoose) Fulton is fuckin' 144-40-9! Shannon, well.... Shannon has a LOT of fights.

...yes, Shannon does have alot of fights LOL !!!

True enough.

J.T.

Why not. Why not add my name to yet another futile quest for Horn inclusion...

It's so gay we get to see the likes of Sims, but not J. Horn...

Where's the fucking justice!?

The charge begins here!

Zuffa/DSI: MAKE IT HAPPEN!

"It's so gay we get to see the likes of Sims, but not J. Horn..."

No question. Simms, Gan McGee, Baroni, these guys are almost totally devoid of talent, and they're getting UFC contracts.

Meanwhile, Horn has beaten TONS of guys who, for whatever fucked-up reason, are ahead of him on the UFC contract track.

ttt

Jeremy Horn is amazing, hope he fights in Pride real soon

ttt

they say they want UFC to be looked at as a sport not a spectical, yet they continue to demonstrate the exact opposite by promoting no talent hype-mongers like baroni and giving the cold shoulder to proven talent like the HORNSTER!

I saw Horn fight at 185 in EC and he looked awesome. He could easily walk in and take the 185 belt home in UFC. Who he would take it from I don't know, but that is a different story all together.

Horn for teh WIN!