Horodecki GIF

Brutal!

Horodecki was looking for ropes to jump out of ala IFL but couldn't find any!

don't turn your back on your opponent, first grade fighting 101.

lol

Horodecki looked like he was trying to reset himself and he just got caught. 

I found the size difference between the two amazing. Njokuani is a gigantic LW and Horodecki looks like he doesn't cut weight.

officedrone23 - on what planet does turning your back on your opponent make sense?

Clearly he was overwhelmed and hurt by that point. From the outside looking in and to armchair QB's like myself it's easy to criticize but under pressure from a much bigger and stronger fighter sometimes crazy survival instincts come in.

WTF was he thinking?

ttt

Was it a good fight? I have DirecTV, so I could not watch

HULKSMASH - Horodecki was looking for a rope to grab, then realized he was in a cage..

What a dumb move on his part.

Horodecki has two of the most brutal defeats I've seen. The first was the school yard bully beatdown he took from Ryan Schultz in the IFL, and now this devestating headkick KO.

Herring In A Fur Coat -  

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw it happen lol.

mixed martial artists are terrible runners

Now where are all those UG folks who think Shawn Tompkins is an elite striking coach?
When you bring up him not improving anybody at Couture Chris is always their comeback, what happened?

Props for that little kid not going LIGHTS OUT after that kick..

horodecki got what he deserved, a person with his experience should know to never turn your back on an opponent. Props to AN for capitalizing on Chris's error.

piratepirate - Now where are all those UG folks who think Shawn Tompkins is an elite striking coach?

When you bring up him not improving anybody at Couture Chris is always their comeback, what happened?

Yeah, Tapout got himbecause he's sooo bad.

You are a moran.