Horodecki To WEC Official

Lightweight Chris Horodecki has officially joined the WEC lightweight ranks, as confirmed by Reed Harris on Twitter.

Check it out here.

Some great fights for him there; Varner, Cerrone, McCullough, Njokuani etc.

Mushin v Horodecki!

Man, when Schultz had that arm pinned. I always remember that as a stark reminder to keep your arms tight when you're on your back!

Always seemed kinda small to me, maybe he could make 145lbs in the WEC.

This kid is the real deal. Excited to see him get this shot, he won't waste it.

I hope not.

Still only very young too, he's got years ahead of him. In 3-4 years he could be one of the best fighters in the world.

i have taken a few of his striking classes at xc in toronto...

he is an awesome guy and a great coach.

hope he does well.

Probably a good move as he continues to grow.  If he does really well he could eventually jump to the UFC.

i could see him doing more at 145. that being said hes a young guy with a lot of potential and could do great at any weight

fortheloveofMMA -  i could see him doing more at 145. that being said hes a young guy with a lot of potential and could do great at any weight

I think he still looks like he has some 'filling out' to do which should make him into a mean 155lber or an insane feather!

Great signing for the WEC!

mcpeepants232003 - he's facing Anthony Njokuani in his first fight in the Wec. Extremely hard fight for his first fight. Njokuanis striking is on another level than most fighters.

wow, that's a great fight. source?

heres the link from sherdog,, Anthony will ko/tko him in the second round.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/wec-signs-horodecki-20483

If he's fighting Anthony...LOL his career is over

I think Anthony will KO him... strange first fight