Horrible day today

So new girl came over for a bit before she had work today. Had lunch talked joked laughed hell of a great couple hours. She left for work and I also had to get ready as I also had work. She texts how we are awesome together and is very happy we found each other. I was gonna respond but had to get my son to daycare and figured I would do it when I got to work...

I hit the road on the interstate and as I get to my exit there's a massive traffic jam and I assume an accident up the road so I take a different route to avoid it. Get a call two hours later she's in the hospital and had a severe car accident. I'm freaking out and stuck at work I can't leave and I'm the only one on shift. Fuming mad I can't get to her and nobody to replace me but I talked to her and she would be discharged same day

She calls me later at when she's at home and come to find out the accident I skipped past was hers. She's fucked up bruised all over her face and body and cuts too. Worst part is I can't see her as there's other shit going on that I would rather not divulge but it's so fucked that the one person who truly cares for her can't see her and it's me.

I'm crushed as I feel helpless and can't miss work and can't see her

Sorry for the frat OG just needed to vent Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy - So new girl came over for a bit before she had work today. Had lunch talked joked laughed hell of a great couple hours. She left for work and I also had to get ready as I also had work. She texts how we are awesome together and is very happy we found each other. I was gonna respond but had to get my son to daycare and figured I would do it when I got to work...

I hit the road on the interstate and as I get to my exit there's a massive traffic jam and I assume an accident up the road so I take a different route to avoid it. Get a call two hours later she's in the hospital and had a severe car accident. I'm freaking out and stuck at work I can't leave and I'm the only one on shift. Fuming mad I can't get to her and nobody to replace me but I talked to her and she would be discharged same day

She calls me later at when she's at home and come to find out the accident I skipped past was hers. She's fucked up bruised all over her face and body and cuts too. Worst part is I can't see her as there's other shit going on that I would rather not divulge but it's so fucked that the one person who truly cares for her can't see her and it's me.

is that so?

Faux Sho -

Vent on my brother, that's a rough fucking day for anyone.  I hope she has a speedy recovery.  And it sounds like she is lucky to have met you.  I can't imagine being in the hospital and no one coming to see me. 

I'm the lucky one bro. She could have any dude she wants but she chose me... she has had such a shit week broke her thumb Monday and now this Fuck she can't catch a break

Fuck I'm hurting for her right now. :( Phone Post 3.0

Look on the bright side she's alive and should recover, be thankful for that not pissed you couldn't be there.

honestus - Look on the bright side she's alive and should recover, be thankful for that not pissed you couldn't be there.
That's the thought I'm trying to have... But it's tough right now Phone Post 3.0

Good shit right there brotha, Stay strong for her. It sounds like you are very serious about her.

Can you elaborate on "Serious"?

MyUnclesCreepy - So new girl came over for a bit before she had work today. Had lunch talked joked laughed hell of a great couple hours. She left for work and I also had to get ready as I also had work. She texts how we are awesome together and is very happy we found each other. I was gonna respond but had to get my son to daycare and figured I would do it when I got to work...

Hope she recovers quickly OP! If you can't be with her just calling or texting to check in and chat (if you can) will really mean a lot. Even a stupid little heart emoti will bring a smile to her face I'm sure :) Phone Post 3.0

I mean "serious accident"

ocbjjchick -
MyUnclesCreepy - So new girl came over for a bit before she had work today. Had lunch talked joked laughed hell of a great couple hours. She left for work and I also had to get ready as I also had work. She texts how we are awesome together and is very happy we found each other. I was gonna respond but had to get my son to daycare and figured I would do it when I got to work...

Hope she recovers quickly OP! If you can't be with her just calling or texting to check in and chat (if you can) will really mean a lot. Even a stupid little heart emoti will bring a smile to her face I'm sure :) Phone Post 3.0
Oh we text all the time it's kinda sad lol Phone Post 3.0

GenErick - I mean "serious accident"
Car totaled face is bruised badly cuts on face and body and if she didn't drive a tank if a car she would have been dead Phone Post 3.0

resistance is futile -

Thanks for the laugh bro Phone Post 3.0

MyUnclesCreepy - 
GenErick - I mean "serious accident"
Car totaled face is bruised badly cuts on face and body and if she didn't drive a tank if a car she would have been dead Phone Post 3.0

Im glad she drove an appropriate vehicle, hang in there brother.

Nobody's got cancer braj. You're gold Phone Post 3.0

damn, hope she gets better soon braj. be glad she's alive, could've been much worse. Phone Post 3.0

Jeez bro chill out

Shes ok and obviously you are in contact with here

You'll see her soon

Calm down, she's not dying and you'd be surprised how much she appreciates the effort you're making

Its the little things that matters

Make sure you tell her how you feel and that she knows that you care and all that

Good morning/night texts, checking in on her etc those things go a long way, just let her feel adored and appreciated bro

You have work, and she is banged up, not dying

Its not that big of a deal that you cant see her yet. She understands

Your effort and your feelings makes her feel amazing, trust me Phone Post 3.0

Juggernautt - Jeez bro chill out

Shes ok and obviously you are in contact with here

You'll see her soon

Calm down, she's not dying and you'd be surprised how much she appreciates the effort you're making

Its the little things that matters

Make sure you tell her how you feel and that she knows that you care and all that

Good morning/night texts, checking in on her etc those things go a long way, just let her feel adored and appreciated bro

You have work, and she is banged up, not dying

Its not that big of a deal that you cant see her yet. She understands

Your effort and your feelings makes her feel amazing, trust me Phone Post 3.0
Thanks bro like I said extenuating circumstances are in the way I'm better this morning booked us a hotel room for tomorrow night gonna make it awesome for her Phone Post 3.0

All the best mate, I wish her a speedy recovery.

As for yourself, feel free to vent however you need to. Totally justified and you're a solid guy for caring.

JoeMimic - We love you Creepy! Keep your head up brother. Phone Post 3.0
There's ur pic u have been begging for :-) Phone Post 3.0