Horrible game plan.

Leites had some of the best Bjj in the UFC. So good in fact that I question the game plan going into the fight. Horrible game plan. Pathetic, whoever trained him should get fired. Total bs. Phone Post 3.0

Yah was surprised he didn't even think about a take down towards the end of that fight. He had his moments standing and definitely hurt bisping a few times but it was too not at the very least attempt a td or two. Was impressed with both fighters. Entertaining and very close fight Phone Post 3.0

With all those skills on the ground it seems a shame to not use any of them. 

That being said, I think Thales did enough to win. Close fight though

motherfucker has fell in love with his hands.  i know the feeling though, because i'm about to pound one out right now.

I thought Bisping won that fight but Thales uses his bjj or even threaten a take down it would've been different. Close fight but that last rd was Bispings and it won him the fight. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -

motherfucker has fell in love with his hands.  i know the feeling though, because i'm about to pound one out right now.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

No, it wasn't a bad game plan at all, Leites was close to finishing bisping multiple times and kept backing off or not following up to secure the win. He paced himself, cornered and taggged bisping multiples times, he did pretty well. Phone Post 3.0

mijo - I thought Bisping won that fight but Thales uses his bjj or even threaten a take down it would've been different. Close fight but that last rd was Bispings and it won him the fight. Phone Post 3.0

I would say Thales won 4 mins of that last round and Mike won the last minute. 

It's always the way though, it seems the end of the round means more than the start.

thetattedbatman - No, it wasn't a bad game plan at all, Leites was close to finishing bisping multiple times and kept backing off or not following up to secure the win. He paced himself, cornered and taggged bisping multiples times, he did pretty well. Phone Post 3.0
But he lost and he played to Bisping's strengths. Now we won't know how the fight would have played out on the ground but I imagine he's got a better ground game than Mike. Phone Post 3.0

MrRichardWiggler - 
thetattedbatman - No, it wasn't a bad game plan at all, Leites was close to finishing bisping multiple times and kept backing off or not following up to secure the win. He paced himself, cornered and taggged bisping multiples times, he did pretty well. Phone Post 3.0
But he lost and he played to Bisping's strengths. Now we won't know how the fight would have played out on the ground but I imagine he's got a better ground game than Mike. Phone Post 3.0

IF he could get mike down and keep him there.

Bisping landed more punches in the 5th. No doubt about it. The Rds that Thales won were when he hurt Bisping. Bisping was never in danger of being stopped in imo. Hurt yes, in danger, no. Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -