HORRIBLE Stoppage!

Saw it live, thought it was a good stoppage Phone Post

Kirik -  I remember screaming at the tv when Mir armbarred Sylvia. Then the replay showed the arm breaking, and I remembered that you can see things when you ref that you can't on tv.

I'll one up you...

I was there, the whole crowd was into a BS chant, and Joe cued up the replay on the big screens, an everybody in the crowd pulled a BULLL OWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Max

Coulda went longer, I agree. Still think he would've won, but yeah.

No man could eat 5 of those knees. Cung's face was hamburger

Totally agree with rogan here. It was early.

Stoppage was fine, Cung was getting killed there.

MahatmaPetey - A little early, but not a horrible stoppage. Cung was getting murdered. Phone Post

with an axe Phone Post

You know he was done Phone Post

Bad stoppage, ESP w a few seconds left in the round.

I doubt Cung would've continued w that nose though, that was nasty! Phone Post

It was a justified stoppage. And like Dana said at the presser "I would rather have it stopped a punch or two early then go to long and a guy get seriously hurt".

I thought it was premature but it wouldve been stopped between rounds because of that mess of a nose. Phone Post

Shamar Bailey's stoppage was far worse and I don't even like the guy! Phone Post

SleepBomb - 
Strykr619 - 
SleepBomb -  i would have loved to see wand beat the SHIT out of him for another round

kung fu larp style < bjj/mt

wow you are stupid

its more like

gassed<good cardio

Cung Le gassed out quick

awww, is someone a little asian fanboy?

go watch adult swim and have a nice cry

sandstorm>sand shoe

and what division do you fight in tough guy? Pokeman?

Ensanity - Cung le nose says different Phone Post

Not to mention the rest of his face.

Pretty sure wand's knee is happy it's over as well. At his age any more repeated blows to the knee that cung was doing with his face and wand would need surgery Phone Post