HOT DAMN!! Habs anthem singer vs Bruins is a FOX!!

....and the girl can sing too!

I'm sooooo in love.

DAMN

i bought an extended cab truck just to facilitate kidnapping womens of this calibre.

Rumour is that shes banging PK Subban Phone Post 3.0

damn didn't realize how poverty other countries national anthems were until they are sung next to ours

She fucking knows it too. Love it Phone Post 3.0

DEM TIDDIES. Phone Post 3.0

rekt - damn didn't realize how poverty other countries national anthems were until they are sung next to ours

I am an extremely proud Canadian, and I'm only assuming you are an American in which case I am not going to disagree with you. The anthem is one place I always readily admit you've got us beat. But we've got anthem singers like this so we win that round!

This girl is still........and always will be the GOAT anthem singer of all time!

^^ Wow at her!!!

Isn't she just yummay! Phone Post 3.0

Best anthem ever:

http://youtu.be/q4880PJnO2E

Mo is the man. Phone Post 3.0

nice face

http://static.squarespace.com/static/51fb1a6be4b0f037266d2458/5361c499e4b0b90ffe12da59/5361c503e4b071a2c2e5b7a6/1398916366036/_TEE9419.jpg?format=1000w

I'd take her to Applebee's and buy her an appetizer. Phone Post 3.0

sgotwalks -
rekt - damn didn't realize how poverty other countries national anthems were until they are sung next to ours

I am an extremely proud Canadian, and I'm only assuming you are an American in which case I am not going to disagree with you. The anthem is one place I always readily admit you've got us beat. But we've got anthem singers like this so we win that round!

Seriously, you think the American anthem is better than ours? Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - 
sgotwalks -

I agree with sgotwalks and the circumstances in which each were created may explain the difference.

MayorPirkle - 
sgotwalks -

I'm Canadian, and yes the American anthem is better.

cant believe she is 16

Even my gf had to admit she was fcking hot. Phone Post 3.0

Judge Mental - 

cant believe she is 16

I think I read she is 20. I did read she was 20 in the Toronto Sun.