Hot girls and boobs on FB - The Taboo

You ever go through the comments on girls pages that have big tits on display or the fitness models like Denise Milani, etc? All the desperate guys fawning over them, telling them how "beautiful" or "special' they are..I don't get that, nobody has ever gotten laid doing that. Do those guys not realize how blatantly obvious it is what they want? Its a weird thing. Nobody will come right out and say, "Hey, I'd like to put my cock in your holes," even though that's what everyone is thinking.

Or even just the average girl that posts a new profile picture with the intent of showing her cleavage, which don't get me wrong, I appreciate. But then the guys come on there saying the same shit...and NOBODY mentions her tits. Like, we know the whole point of that picture was to show your tits off...but somehow its taboo to say "Hey girl, nice tits." Isn't that weird too?

What a strange world we live in guys...

Phone Post 3.0

Try again..
Phone Post 3.0

Well shit. Blue that's not retarded like me please.
https://imgur.com/a/THFzi Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Kaneman82 - Well shit. Blue that's not retarded like me please.

EKPOGI -
TFK_Kaneman82 - Well shit. Blue that's not retarded like me please.

That's your definition of average? Uhhh..... Phone Post 3.0

Lol, asshole...

Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

And leon's getting largerrrrrrrr Phone Post 3.0

Got em lol

Nice tits!

Well you did post tits... but I refuse to read your bullshit

teabagexpress - And leon's getting largerrrrrrrr Phone Post 3.0

Ha! Never a wrong time to insert an Airplane quote!

P749 -

Well you did post tits... but I refuse to read your bullshit

Illiteracy is no laughing matter. Phone Post 3.0

I have avoided this, one of the most pressing concerns of the modern age, by not having anything to do with the faggotry that is facebook.

Reclaim your card sir and join me in the silent war againt all attention whoring

teabagexpress - And leon's getting largerrrrrrrr Phone Post 3.0

How about some coffee Johnny?

RockTheVote -
TFK_Kaneman82 - Phone Post 3.0
Wow. She's stunning and her hard work in the gym is really paying off! If I was her man she would never need anything! So beautiful! ?????? Phone Post 3.0
Lol! This guy knows. Phone Post 3.0

RockTheVote -
Wow. She's stunning and her hard work in the gym is really paying off! If I was her man she would never need anything! So beautiful! ?????? Phone Post 3.0
I want to stick my cock in her holes. Phone Post 3.0

bobby boulders -
RockTheVote -
A man needs a name Phone Post 3.0

bobby boulders -
RockTheVote -
Chefs wife? Phone Post 3.0