Hot homeless chick is the only honest person

Money Honesty Experiment. Dude asks for change for a $10, then gives them a $20. Homeless chick is the only one that says anything.

Surprised that no one recognized Andy Samberg. Cool video. Phone Post 3.0

Gonna call bullshit. Results don't align with legit studies on the subject, but do match up with a popular narrative that viral video authors have been exploiting the past year.

& by "exploiting", I mean "staging".

To be clear, I'm saying that most people are honest across the board, not that homeless people are assholes.

These seem faked now. Phone Post 3.0

I call shenanigans. That chick was way too hot to be homeless Phone Post 3.0

Cue sad piano music.... Phone Post 3.0

I saw the video before I read the comments and immediately thought it was fake. Black people never have change. Phone Post 3.0

fake

Shogun of Harlem - Someone direct that girl to The Erotic Review. She won't be without money anymore.

This.  She might even give back some ones.

Luxurypranks, staging "social experiments" about giving people too much money because you're a fucking retard and then having people pretend not to give it back until the "homeless" person does the right thing and said music begins to play since 2015. Phone Post 3.0

True story:

I bought some weed from my dealer last week. It's $100 for a 1/4th, but I gave him $120 and told him to keep the change. Why did I tip him? Because the last guy I bought from took advantage of me.

But I accidentally gave the guy $140 instead of $120. He called me up later to say I gave him too much money by accident. I told him to keep it all. The fact that he wasn't a scumbag made me realize that this guy is my boy. I'll be tipping him every time I buy some green.

I value that kind of honesty more than money.

BarkLikeADog - Gonna call bullshit. Results don't align with legit studies on the subject, but do match up with a popular narrative that viral video authors have been exploiting the past year.

& by "exploiting", I mean "staging".

To be clear, I'm saying that most people are honest across the board, not that homeless people are assholes.

This.

Holy shit the OG sucks lately at identifying these fake vids.

Here's a tip, if it starts with "make sure you watch until the end!" it's fake.

EDIT: Actually I see most are calling fake on this one. My bad. There have been very similar ones the OG was buying into.

Jack Carter -

True story:

I bought some weed from my dealer last week. It's $100 for a 1/4th, but I gave him $120 and told him to keep the change. Why did I tip him? Because the last guy I bought from took advantage of me.

But I accidentally gave the guy $140 instead of $120. He called me up later to say I gave him too much money by accident. I told him to keep it all. The fact that he wasn't a scumbag made me realize that this guy is my boy. I'll be tipping him every time I buy some green.

If you told him to keep change , he would've thought that you gave him a $40 tip.....how did he know that you meant to give him only $20 tip? Phone Post 3.0

I told him "Here's $120, keep the change".

Jack Carter -

I told him "Here's $120, keep the change".

Got it...also, I didn't know people tipped their dealers, that's pretty smart move Phone Post 3.0

bonesjonesin - 
Jack Carter -

True story:

Your dealer is grossly overcharging you for your shit. Phone Post 3.0

It's very high quality. Medical grade. Maybe a bit over priced, but after going through other shit head dealers, I'm willing to pay a little bit more for better customer service.

danggook - I call shenanigans. That chick was way too hot to be homeless Phone Post 3.0

This was my thoughts as well. How the hell can a chick that hot be homeless?

who the fuck actually keeps change for a 10 on them? I call bullshido.

she did look good, u sure she was homeless?

So moving I cried.