Hot Ones

This one should be funny.

Stone Cold was really cool. Not the stereotypical roused wrestlehead that I expected. He had really interesting stories.

Just saw Shia LaBeouf's episode. Damn, he has an iron stomach.

Both Stone Cold and Shia took those wings like champs. 

I didn't like him much as a wrestling character, but I think he's great now and love his stories and his knowledge of the business. Fun guy.

1 Like

I had to turn Shia's off. 

He came off as a guy that takes himself way too seriously and thinks extremely highly of himself, trying to convince everyone of the opposite. 

1 Like

The women do the best and I aint trying to be a cuck.

The Gordon Ramsey episode is my favorite. 

1 Like

In

I got the Last Dab. It was so disappointing it makes me see the show in a different light. It's not even that hot. It's a building heat that's really easy to quench before it gets hot at all. 

NiteProwleR -

The women do the best and I aint trying to be a cuck.

Women have a certain kind of crazy pain tolerance.  Which shouldn't be a surprise considering babies come out of them 

1 Like
WikiTheWalrus -

I got the Last Dab. It was so disappointing it makes me see the show in a different light. It's not even that hot. It's a building heat that's really easy to quench before it gets hot at all. 

I heard someone mention this before. Usually the reactions are more intense around da bomb. But maybe it's so the guests leave on a high note and are able to do the plug without dying

Rhymenoceros - 

I have a bottle of da bomb. I put about a fingernail sized dab on a chip and ate it and it was fucking horrible. Tasted like shit and it was like lava was poured directly into my mouth. I can handle my spice, too. 

It does taste like shit. So does The Last Dab. Someone at work was dumb enough to plunk down $75 for a bottle of it thinking it was CaJohn Garlic Reaper or Reapercussion type hot. Not only is it not that hot, it's gross.

The hottest hot sauce I have ever had was spontaneous combustion. I love that shit. I like mixing good tasting milder sauces with some that are just pure heat since those are had to come by. 

Great show. Dude's a really good interviewer.

Trys not to ask the same canned questions these people always are asked.

WikiTheWalrus -

Derp. Maybe it's hot because they eat 9 or 10 other hot sauces before and after that one. Genius.

BrckNoHitBk - 
WikiTheWalrus -

Derp. Maybe it's hot because they eat 9 or 10 other hot sauces before and after that one. Genius.

I spent on average $50 a month at Hotsauce dot com. I've purchased every hot sauce they have above 2,000,000 SUs. The Last Dab is at best 800,000, which to a pepperhead like me is Tabasco to someone that doesnt eat hot stuff. Non of the sauces in that lineup are particularly hot. You can buy each sauce from each season on that website and see the specs of each one. Most are mass produced garbage.

1 Like

They never claimed to have the hottest and they get all kinds of folks some who hate hot sauce to sponge who don't even know they're hot sauce beasts.

Having shitty tasting sauces is weird though.I've tasted the bomb too. Which sauces do you recommend for flavor to hot ratio?

NiteProwleR - 

They never claimed to have the hottest and they get all kinds of folks some who hate hot sauce to sponge who don't even know they're hot sauce beasts.

Having shitty tasting sauces is weird though.I've tasted the bomb too. Which sauces do you recommend for flavor to hot ratio?

My favorite sauce that gets daily use is Ass in the Tub Ghost Pepper. In fact, everyone that's tried it thinks it's the best sauce. It's about 1 mil SHU with great flavor.

BathSaltFaceFeeder -

Great show. Dude's a really good interviewer.

Trys not to ask the same canned questions these people always are asked.

Agreed. The questions are really interesting and the people being asked them are routinely impressed. Plus, when they get down to the end, they are trying to hard to not die, that they are really honest and answer the questions without any sort of filter LOL