Hour and a half left at work AMA

hitimes1990 - 
blas4ublasphemy - How carefully do you guys screen the packages you deliver? Say I sent a human head from NY to LA and told you guys it was a bowling ball, what would you estimate as my chances of the package getting to it's destination?
We don't screen anything

Feel free to bring all of your severed limbs in

Don't forget to ask about out pack and Shi guarantee Phone Post 3.0

Nice, I asked a girl who worked at a post office the same thing a few years ago and she also said they really don't check anything either lol.

hitimes1990 -
blas4ublasphemy - How carefully do you guys screen the packages you deliver? Say I sent a human head from NY to LA and told you guys it was a bowling ball, what would you estimate as my chances of the package getting to it's destination?
We don't screen anything

Our pack and ship guarantee* Phone Post 3.0

blas4ublasphemy -
hitimes1990 - 
We don't screen anything

Nice, I asked a girl who worked at a post office the same thing a few years ago and she also said they really don't check anything either lol.
Yea it's surprisingly easy to ship illegal shit

I also have the ability to create fake id/passports Phone Post 3.0

9 minutes left Phone Post 3.0

hitimes1990 - 9 minutes left Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna start to close up now. Go home and smoke a fat one hitimes because we sure earned it with all our hard work today lol

blas4ublasphemy -
hitimes1990 - 9 minutes left Phone Post 3.0

I'm gonna start to close up now. Go home and smoke a fat one hitimes because we sure earned it with all our hard work today lol
Yuup, haircut

Then to pick up my dabs at my cousins

Should be stoned to the gills by 8 Phone Post 3.0