House in my neighborhood for sale. Help me buy it

It's only 3 million which is dirt cheap when you think of how many people are on OG, lurking and whatnot. 

Normally I'm scared of haunted looking places but in this case I would befriend the ghosts

• $2,995,000
  • 9 bd
  • 5 ba
  • 1 1/2-ba
  • 13,674 sqft
  • 0.55 lot
  • Est payment $16077.81/mo

I got 5 on it

I don't have potato salad to offer. Just my gratitude Phone Post 3.0

I'm in for $5, but only if I am allowed one visit (overnight) and two fresh slices of pizza are provided on my arrival.

I will supply my own beer, and promise that I won't be rapey. Phone Post 3.0

Let do it... Get 24 people cost each 8000 a year maintainece so 10,000 maybe . Each person gets 2 weeks a year. Where is it tho Phone Post 3.0

would this be like an OG time share or do we all just get to swing by gritty's second pad and turn that bitch into a soup kitchen whenever we want?

NJstileNJ - Let do it... Get 24 people cost each 8000 a year maintainece so 10,000 maybe . Each person gets 2 weeks a year. Where is it tho Phone Post 3.0
Sits on top of the western promenade in portland maine. Lot of rich ass houses all around it. Also great view of airport. Could sit on front stairs and watch them land Phone Post 3.0

Hey bro, I'm sorry things are rough for you right now. What's your PayPal? Phone Post 3.0

wonder what the taxes per year are on that thing.

Gritty -
NJstileNJ - Let do it... Get 24 people cost each 8000 a year maintainece so 10,000 maybe . Each person gets 2 weeks a year. Where is it tho Phone Post 3.0
Sits on top of the western promenade in portland maine. Lot of rich ass houses all around it. Also great view of airport. Could sit on front stairs and watch them land Phone Post 3.0
When is being close to the airport considered a good thing? Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo -
Gritty -
When is being close to the airport considered a good thing? Phone Post 3.0
Well it sits up high so it can look down to airport next town over Phone Post 3.0

In Detroit that would be $79,900!

If you got money like that how do you not add an indoor pool or something

3 million would get you a two bedroom/one bath on million dollar listing New York Phone Post 3.0

Fuck paying taxes on that. Phone Post 3.0