House of Cards | Season 5 Official Trailer

https://youtu.be/UW8Zyt8SF_U

"The American people don't know what's best for them.... I do." House of Cards returns with all new episodes May 30 on Netflix.

Show went full retard the last two seasons. Not sure I can come back.

Is the show any good? Never watched it. 

Nitecrawler -

Is the show any good? Never watched it. 

Excellent show!

Fake Pie - Show went full retard the last two seasons. Not sure I can come back.

Yep, I gave up towards the end of season three. The plot just became fucking ridiculous, even by drama standards. Plus, they never recovered from the foolish decision to kill Peter Russo in Season 1. Everyone that followed (Tusk, the Russian president, the political challengers) just failed to compare.

I tried watching ut but never got past the first episode. I heard its good.

It, not ut

first two seasons are excellent. third was ok and last season was meh. not sure how this one will turn out. i heard the show's creator left after last season to become an anti-trump activist.

it's getting kind of shitty but I still like it.  Hopefully this season is better than last. 

didn't Robin Wright have more to do with it last season than previous ones as well?

They filmed a few scenes directly across the street from me earlier in March. Look for one that is in a park setting and people protesting.