Houses--buying and selling, heartburn time...

Frens! I am listing my house for sale in the next week and hopefully moving to a new city. I'm finding that even in 2013, my house appears to have stayed at 2009 prices.

Houses fucking suck.

However, we have put in an offer on a 3,800 sq/ft house, more along the lines of what I could call our "dream" home. I know, in the world of the OG, this isn't so big and it does not have a 10 ft tall door ala Severn's Mustache. Alas, I'm pimping, just not big pimpin'. Once we agree on a price, I'll post a pic or two of the door.

Pics of nutsack is common place before house discussion can continue. Phone Post 3.0

Don't expect much activity until the government decides to re open. All federal funding has been cut off for now. Im waiting on them to close right now. Phone Post 3.0

Counter is signed and I'm hoping it all goes through quickly.

If I didn't mention it yet, 3,800 sq/ft on a 2 acre lot. Pretty stoked and it looks like they will accept the offer from my talk with fe realtor. Phone Post 3.0

Good luck! My wife and I going to buy sometime before next summer. Would have liked to buy sooner, but it just didn't work out. Phone Post

DonFrye_Fan - Good luck! My wife and I going to buy sometime before next summer. Would have liked to buy sooner, but it just didn't work out. Phone Post
It's a pain in the ass. Unfortunately, we really need to move now. If we could hold out, we would make more on our house. However, we would pay more for a house. Phone Post 3.0

Also va loans are on hold my parents are selling our old home. We live in a mostly military town Phone Post

Atomic -
DonFrye_Fan - Good luck! My wife and I going to buy sometime before next summer. Would have liked to buy sooner, but it just didn't work out. Phone Post
It's a pain in the ass. Unfortunately, we really need to move now. If we could hold out, we would make more on our house. However, we would pay more for a house. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. We will end up paying more, but we don't have a choice. Phone Post

My wife and I are doing the same thing ATM.

Mark