Houses no longer have master bed/bath rooms

I’m buying a different house and about to list mine for sale. Talked with my realtor buddy the other night.

He informed that the realty board had just informed everyone (in Texas) that the nomenclature “master bed/bath room” was no longer acceptable. Now, it is to be described as “primary” bed/bath room.

I wonder how much longer until secondary hard drives will be “liberated”??

6 Likes

The term master bedroom has nothing to do with slavery. It is like we are living in 1984. The rewriting of history and changing the meaning of words while destroying evidence of real history is bewildering. That book was meant as a warning not an instruction manual. 

8 Likes

So realtors are phaggits now too?

![](upload://iVrxQGnCQ7BVeSV8lTAWCTfzPEN.gif)

5 Likes

So I have to rename my slave shack now?

15 Likes

Well, years ago we officially retired the word "retard', so in car mechanics you can no longer retard the timing, in music you can no longer retard the tempo, etc....

We're doomed as a species. 

2 Likes
Mountain Medic - 

BAN!

Computers ARE racist!

![](upload://6uagnr52Nh7LMlTiHbG2IDFjRpN.jpeg)

2 Likes

Goodbye masterbation and hello equality jerking 

13 Likes

“Here is the Mast --er a Primary Bedroom. Lots of light…nice, high ceilings… and right up here we have a cozy litle Nigga Loft! Isn’t that cute? --kids love those!”

10 Likes

Find a new realtor OP.  They all take entirely too much anyway.

Libs are a plague on society 

5 Likes

Master P over at No Limit Records headquarters

![](upload://aHUoYvuImggw11TaVnhfbB6fNGK.png)

7 Likes

what about the KING & QUEEN suite then the serf quarters if there are any? Otherwise they sleep outside?

in my own personal LUXURY townHOUSE living situation there are two rooms, a KING suite and a QUEEN suite. There are some good peasant folk which maintain the grounds, but I’m not sure where they sleep? I just HEAR them mowing the grass while I enjoy a SWEET TREAT with some coffee, cafe jazz music, and some book reading :slight_smile:

Ban Master and Slave cylinders. Just call them friends.

Just bought a house in CA in March and can confirm it has a master bedroom. 

We've been calling them "owner's suite/bath" for years now here.  I don't suppose that's much better...

So stupid. Master and primary don't mean the same thing and don't have the same emotion. Master bedroom makes it feel special and unique, primary just sounds like a technical term that doesn't give the same impression. I wonder what impact this has on sales. 

They should have at least chose a comparable word. 

55579 -

Ban Master and Slave cylinders. Just call them friends.

:)

Mountain Medic -

LMAO VU