Houston Alexander rescues 4yr old

From here: http://www.wowt.com/news/headlines/44673977.html

An Ultimate Fighting Championship light heavyweight from Omaha discovered a child left alone in an unlocked car, and sprang into action. Houston Alexander, a mixed martial artist stayed with the girl until she was safe.

The four year old girl's mother has been cited for misdemeanor child neglect.

The incident unfolded on Wednesday, May 6th in Midtown, near 44th and Center.

According to the report, Alexander was in the area when he noticed a little girl, alone and crying in an unlocked Chevy Lumina.

He took the girl into a nearby dialysis center, but no one there knew who she was. Alexander then took the girl into the plasma center next door.

The girl's mother was there, giving plasma. She told officers her cousin should have been watching the little girl.

Officers on the scene determined both mother and her cousin were donating plasma at the time the girl was alone in the car.

The mother was cited for child neglect. In an effort to keep the girl's identity a secret, WOWT is not naming her mother.

Child Protective Services was notified.

Poor girl must have been scared shit when Houston opened the car door

Cool story

People are nuts. Thank god he found her and helped her before some freak child abductor.

Hard to not like this man.

some people should not have children

he is likeable ... and explosive

Mr. Alexander then bypassed the court system and overcrowded prisons by sentencing the mother himself and administering a prison beatdown on the scene.

I am glad Houston Alexander is the person who found the little girl alone and not someone that would have hurt her!

Goes to show you you can't judge a book by its cover. If you don't know who he is and you see him in an alley you'd go the other way, because he is a scary looking(not trying to be racist) big ass black man.

What a cool dude. Does he post on here?

zoies -  People are nuts. Thank god he found her and helped her before some freak child abductor.

lol..... you make it sound like there's a pedo around every corner.

tumn - Hard to not like this man.
Amen, I want to buy Houston Alexander a beer.  

Josey, I think that is part of what makes this such a cool story.  Guy said f*ck what anyone thinks (big scary looking guy, shaved head and tats, taking a crying girl out of a car), that little girl needs help.

Judo Scott - 
zoies -  People are nuts. Thank god he found her and helped her before some freak child abductor.

lol..... you make it sound like there's a pedo around every corner.
Watching and reading the news, it seems like there is. The world is a pretty disgusting place these days.

And Houston owns!!!

From the title I expected a way more exciting story.  Please re-write, adding some yakuza and a car chase scene.

Amazing how some of the badest looking dudes are some of the best gentlemen. Another example is Wand, who by nearly every account is one of the most approachable and quality guys in the sport.

Zedlepln - 
Amazing how some of the badest looking dudes are some of the best gentlemen. Another example is Wand, who by nearly every account is one of the most approachable and quality guys in the sport.

Man isn't that the truth ... it's those wall street corporate types you have to watch out for

Yeah when Houstons got his mug on he is scary looking. Nice story to read.

Awesome story,, Houston is a good guy not to mention an exciting fighter win or lose. I hope he can reel off some wins in the ufc.