Houston Alexander rescues 4yr old

Seamus619 - 
Judo Scott - 
zoies -  People are nuts. Thank god he found her and helped her before some freak child abductor.

lol..... you make it sound like there's a pedo around every corner.
Watching and reading the news, it seems like there is. The world is a pretty disgusting place these days.

And Houston owns!!!

Thankfully thats false assumption

An overview of this legislation shows that the focus and extent of this problem has changed dramatically, especially since 1980. However, the law enforcement community still does not know its true extent because NCMEC receives fewer than 200 stranger-abduction reports annually.11 What the profession has learned from the growing statistics compiled by NCMEC, coupled with supporting legislation passed over the years, is that an ongoing problem exists with noncustodial parental abductions. These crimes—most states consider them felonies—normally are committed against children because the abductors refuse to accept the lawful issuance of a court order. They represent a reprehensible form of domestic violence and should be seen as such.

http://www.fbi.gov/publications/leb/2007/july2007/july2007leb.htm

The odds are somewhere around 1 in 200000. Even then you are more likely to lose your child to your ex-wife or ex-husband than a pedo.

tumn - Hard to not like this man.

+1

Super cool guy.

The question is, was she crying before she saw a big hulky ass kicking machine near the car? lol

antmaneraser - The question is, was she crying before she saw a big hulky ass kicking machine near the car? lol

My thoughts exactly. I was left in a car alone many times when I was a kid. Never once cried, was occupied with other stuff. Only time I would cry is when a big huge black guy opened my unlocked door and took me to where only god knows.

Decent of Houston I suppose.

Houston is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. Looks intimidating as hell and you wouldn't want to be staring across the ring from him, but super cool guy and very friendly. 

Kind of like the Toxic Avenger, you change your mind once you get to know him

Judo Scott - 
zoies -  People are nuts. Thank god he found her and helped her before some freak child abductor.

lol..... you make it sound like there's a pedo around every corner.

Uh yeah there pretty much is

Really? Thats why there are only about 200 child abductions a year in America? Those are some lazy pedo's.

westvleteren - Houston Alexander needs to stop being an Uncle Tom and helping kids in need. A few more kind acts and he will have to turn in his black card.

VTFD!

Judo Scott - Really? Thats why there are only about 200 child abductions a year in America? Those are some lazy pedo's.

There isn't a very high likelyhood of being struck by lightning, either, but you just don't leave your kid on the roof with a nine iron in a thunder storm. It was not a good situation, and Houston did the right thing.

For sure Chadda, I agree he did the right thing.

ttt

Houston rescued my kitten when she was stuck in a tree.

Im still waiting to hear that this happened outside of a jiu jitsu school.....please!!!

just kidding.....Houston is the man!! amazing guy and very friendly/approachable in person 

best of luck in his next fight!!

Judo Scott - Really? Thats why there are only about 200 child abductions a year in America? Those are some lazy pedo's.

Wow

Old Feller - Houston rescued my kitten when she was stuck in a tree.

Frank Mir didn't put her there, did he?

Zedlepln - 
Old Feller - Houston rescued my kitten when she was stuck in a tree.

Frank Mir didn't put her there, did he?
If by "put" you mean "throw", then yes.   He did.

zoies -
Judo Scott - Really? Thats why there are only about 200 child abductions a year in America? Those are some lazy pedo's.

Wow

well it was either that or she wasn't just all that...