Houston Texans Fans: Is This The Week ...

... the Texans finally win a game on artificial turf (at Cincinnati this Sunday)?

Not only have they lost 17 consecutive games on such fields, but have been outscored a staggering 515 to 233 in those 17 games.

Houston's last victory on artificial turf was a 12-10 win at Buffalo on November 16, 2003.

The Raiders, by the way, have lost 14 in a row on synthetic surfaces.

Good Luck
whodey

shit..  maybe i should sit my texan players..

Well when you put it like that... YES!!!

Texans seemed mired in inconsistency.  We should talk about a real matchup like the Giants vs. Saints!

Your comments are also making me regret starting some of my Texans in FF.  They have a decent chance against the Bengals though.  Cin has been gritty but hardly been lights out.  That being said, I think Bengals take this by two scores. 

What have I said to prevent you from starting Schaub, AJ, or OD? Those guys are playing lights out.

Slaton isn't putting up good rushing numbers but still has td chances on screens and if the coaches decide to spread defenses out like they did last season before they all of a sudden thought they could run between the tackles all the time behind our weak interior OL.

The Bengals have a habit of playing to the level of their competition, so it could be close

TheRealJoker - Well when you put it like that... YES!!!