Houston Texas for 2 weeks, What to do?

So taking some classes in West Houston, what should i check it out?

Already made a friend, local tallent isnt shy, the more i travel south i realize how overrated the north is.

I mean weather is awesome, people are more friendlly and looks like food is as good. 

For your throbles.

Ebola? Phone Post 3.0

Other than ebola? 

Maybe fishing?

Two chicks at the same time. That's what I'd do. Phone Post 3.0

You say west houston. Katy? Head south this weekend to galveston. Hit the strand. Nice weather for it.

Paulito?

Leave Phone Post 3.0

Saint Arnold's brewery Phone Post 3.0

Just sit back and enjoy the humidity. That is all ther is to do there. Phone Post 3.0

Stronghold - Just sit back and enjoy the humidity. That is all ther is to do there. Phone Post 3.0

Weather is perfect, 65 all day. 

DeathByTriangle - 

Paulito?

Sup cat woman.

Right Hand JO Power - Saint Arnold's brewery Phone Post 3.0

Last day ill be hitting them. 

But like i told DBT, my cab ride from the airport was $90. Never payed so much didnt know this place was this big (traffic is a bitch). 

I need to plan this.

SaltineAmerican - Two chicks at the same time. That's what I'd do. Phone Post 3.0

Had a cute girl buy me coffee yesterday at starbucks, good start so far. 

P749 - 
Stronghold - Just sit back and enjoy the humidity. That is all ther is to do there. Phone Post 3.0

Weather is perfect, 65 all day. 

This is the coldest day it's been today since we moved here. It's been mid 80s for the past few weeks. GORGEOUS!

Go to the flying saucer downtown! Phone Post 3.0

find a place with AC

basically

Really depends what part of the city you're in and how far you want to travel. What do you like to do? Sight see? Have some good food? Outdoors stuff?

Galveston is just "Ok", not a huge fan unless you want to go fishing.

USS Texas is really cool, eat at Andy's Hawg Wild BBQ after in Pasadena.

If you want to enjoy the cooler weather go walk around Brazos Bend state park, you will see at least 20 alligators.

Let me know what part of the city you're in and I can try and recommend more. Phone Post 3.0

Now just imagine the real South and not the wannabes in texas Phone Post 3.0