Houston Texas for 2 weeks, What to do?

P749 - 
Right Hand JO Power - Saint Arnold's brewery Phone Post 3.0

Last day ill be hitting them. 

But like i told DBT, my cab ride from the airport was $90. Never payed so much didnt know this place was this big (traffic is a bitch). 

I need to plan this.

Yep.. Traffic is the only sucky thing here.

theres an airshow today at Ellington field that we might hit up after the kids nap.

check your Facebook and text me back 

World of Beers in Katy Phone Post 3.0

DeathByTriangle -
P749 - 

But like i told DBT, my cab ride from the airport was $90. Never payed so much didnt know this place was this big (traffic is a bitch). 

I need to plan this.

theres an airshow today at Ellington field that we might hit up after the kids nap.

If you do St. Arnold's brewery make sure you check the schedule, they usually close the bar around three pm so you have to get there early. We just went there last week Phone Post 3.0

Traffic is a mofo around here. Let's have an OG gathering Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - Traffic is a mofo around here. Let's have an OG gathering Phone Post 3.0
This. OG gathering at the flying saucer Phone Post 3.0

USS Texas:

http://imgur.com/fWWfwYp

http://imgur.com/p5bHWOr Phone Post 3.0

KaepernicksTheAppleOfMyEye - Now just imagine the real South and not the wannabes in texas Phone Post 3.0
Derp? Phone Post 3.0

Check out the USS Texas Battleship and right next to it, the San Jacinto Monument. The monument is where Sam Houston kicked Santa Anna's ass giving us independence. It is right next to the battleship.

Phone Post 3.0

If decide to go to the Wings over Houston airshow tomorrow, get there before they open the gates. This air show can have 250,000 people attending depending on the event.

Bring lawn chairs and you will get a spot dead center and 1st row on the fence. You can just set up your chairs and people won't mess with your spot. And stay to the end, it will kick ass. The traffic will suck leaving regardless what time you leave. The USS Texas and San Jacinto monument which I mentioned earlier are about 15-20 mins away if you wanted to see both while close by. Phone Post 3.0

DeathByTriangle -
P749 - 

I need to plan this.

My husband and the kiddo love the air show!! (Never been, but would definitely go one day)

Plus you'll be nearby ;) yay Phone Post 3.0

manzuri - 
Naderhood - Traffic is a mofo around here. Let's have an OG gathering Phone Post 3.0
This. OG gathering at the flying saucer Phone Post 3.0

For sure! I work a few blocks from the Saucer.

I have lived here all my life, and we have had the longest stretch of perfect weather in memory. OP picked a good time to come.

mjeezy - 
DeathByTriangle -
P749 - 

I need to plan this.

My husband and the kiddo love the air show!! (Never been, but would definitely go one day)

Jeff really wanted to go.. Kids napped late tho

A photo posted by @cwhitey321 on

all three photos are Brazos Bend S.P.

The Wings over Houston air show is also going on tomorrow. I like the Sunday show better.

I read that this year's big draw is the Blue Angels. They are the best of the best air show performers. With the absolute perfect weather tomorrow and the Blue Angels, it could be up to 250,000 people at Ellington Field. The spectator area is the length of the runway so it doesn't seem too crazy, but this is also why you need to get there as soon as the doors open to set up a good spot at the front on the fence. You and your family will be able to see everything on the ground and feel the boom from the explosions during the WWII performance.

You and your family will love the event and walk away energized and proud to be an American. Sunday is just as good as today's show, exact same performances. It starts at 9am, I think on Sunday and will end around 3-4pm. You and the family will have a great time at a reasonable price. Plus there's lots of thing to see and do besides looking up. I went to it every year when I lived in nearby Deer Park and was never disappointed.

It is a must see every year for locals, but being visitors from out of town and lucky enough to be in Houston during this great weather, Wings Over Houston will be a fun and rewarding experience for everyone. Phone Post 3.0

DeathByTriangle -
mjeezy - 
DeathByTriangle -
P749 - 

I need to plan this.

Jeff really wanted to go.. Kids napped late tho

It's cool :) we are on our way to a quinceanera now. Funnnnnn Phone Post 3.0

DeathByTriangle -
P749 - 
Stronghold - Just sit back and enjoy the humidity. That is all ther is to do there. Phone Post 3.0

Weather is perfect, 65 all day. 

This is the coldest day it's been today since we moved here. It's been mid 80s for the past few weeks. GORGEOUS!

It was in the 20s this past winter. Cold as fuck Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

RogansRoachClips - 
DeathByTriangle -
P749 - 
Stronghold - Just sit back and enjoy the humidity. That is all ther is to do there. Phone Post 3.0

Weather is perfect, 65 all day. 

This is the coldest day it's been today since we moved here. It's been mid 80s for the past few weeks. GORGEOUS!

It was in the 20s this past winter. Cold as fuck Phone Post 3.0

Meh... 

Now -20, sure