Houston,TX Extreme Fighting May 22

Texas Kickfighting Organization, in collboration with Saul Soliz's Last Man Standing Productions and the Messina Group, present:Renegades Extreme Fighting: CAGED FURY
Saturday, May 22nd, 2004
Verizon Wireless Theater
Houston, TX
Renegades makes its return to Houston, bringing the best in Texas amateur mixed martial arts action to the Verizon for the first time. With 10 bouts in the cage scheduled, hotties from the infamous Ritz Cabaret, and the seating and views that only the Verizon Wireless Theater can offer, this promises to be a great show!Get your tickets now, by going to Ticketmaster.com or calling 713-629-3700, any Ticketmaster outlet, or the Verizon box office at 713-230-1600.The Verizon Wireless Theater is located at 520 Texas Ave. in Houston, in the scenic downtown theater district, in the Bayou Place entertainment complex next to the Hard Rock Cafe.Doors open at 6PM, fights begin at 8PM. Tickets are $20, $25, $35, and $50, with corporate tables available. For more info call 713-794-0053.

ttt

card?

TTT for the card

ttt

ttt

ttt

Hope to see you guys there! I am one of the judges.
Saul said there will be at least 15 fights!

Alvis

www.solismartialarts.com

Saul, give me, Joe Ancona, a call back at 504-888-6451

TTT...damn I wish I could get some of our NYC guys down there on a
card. Would be fun to be in Houston, my ol' hometown, with guys from
the Team up here. Saul does a great job and when I talk with Rudy
Vasquez he always treats Team Renzo Gracie/Austin Texas great!

Lynn

Renzo Gracie Association/ECJJF

ttt!

ttt

peace
rick

TTT

ttt

ttt

Full card is posted at www.txmma.com

ttt!

Saul pls. email me at armobile@yahoo.com. Have fighters available for future shows. John Hagopian

ttt

ttt!