How a jet engine works (gifs)

My mom works for Honeywell's blade division for those engines.

When you fly, it's her who makes sure that the quality is high. ;) Phone Post 3.0

OP should post how his mom works.

David@accu -

OP should post how his mom works.

She's a religious nut who's fucking my socially inept stepfather.

That's how she works LOL. :-) Phone Post 3.0

Nitecrawler -
disbeliever - GET TO WORK

I'm off on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Mondays.

Don't be jealous ;)
You dirty fuckin fuck. Phone Post 3.0

Btw these are awesome. Phone Post 3.0

fahker -
Nitecrawler -
disbeliever - GET TO WORK

I'm off on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays & Mondays.

Don't be jealous ;)
You dirty fuckin fuck. Phone Post 3.0
Well, truth be told, sometimes I have to go in Sunday nights if there are system upgrades or to support a project, but other than that those are my days off.

Again, don't be jealous ;-) Phone Post 3.0

When I was an airplane mechanic I never had the privilege of working on jet engines but dig regularly work on turbo props (turbine powered). Being a car guy and working on big block motors my whole life it put power into a whole new light. Truly amazing technology. It really makes you wonder what would have happened if the nazis could have developed their jets earlier in WWII. Phone Post 3.0

Muffler Bearing - When I was an airplane mechanic I never had the privilege of working on jet engines but dig regularly work on turbo props (turbine powered). Being a car guy and working on big block motors my whole life it put power into a whole new light. Truly amazing technology. It really makes you wonder what would have happened if the nazis could have developed their jets earlier in WWII. Phone Post 3.0
They did deploy them.

Hitler chose to send them as bombers. It was a huge blunder. They could have decimated the sky. Phone Post 3.0