How about Arlovski vs Nogueira instead?

s it just me or would Arlovski vs Nogueira be a great idea. Both coming to the end of two great careers. Both legends. I think it'd be a great fight as well. Arlovski will want to send a statement now he's back in the UFC and Nogueira will want to prove he can still fight at the top level and win. Phone Post 3.0

I would watch it :)

Thats a good one.... Phone Post 3.0

Please no. I don't want to see Minotauro go down again. Against a striker like AA his chin won't last. Phone Post 3.0

I came on here to start this thread.

Nog might win by KO. Dangerous fight to bring AA back with. Anthony Johnson, a guy who lost to Koscheck just broke AA's face.

Bobby Lupo -

Nog might win by KO. Dangerous fight to bring AA back with. Anthony Johnson, a guy who lost to Koscheck just broke AA's face.

Also a guy who knocked out Overeem and Travis Browne kept hitting Arlovski couldnt put him away. Can't forget about Mike Kyle who has some crazy power who tagged Arlovski and Arlovski didn't go out. He may have got his jaw broken by rumble but he still didn't go out, he has showed improved defense and should be able to take Nog's best and give it back and get the win. Phone Post 3.0

AA would blitz him pretty early, he has heavy hands and he's explosive for a big guy, nog can't take the punishment like he once could. It wouldn't go for long. Phone Post 3.0

I think Nog should hang it up. AA fighting Schwab is a great first match up. If he wins that and maybe another, id like to see him and Big Country do it again, im sure Roy would love a chance to put AA to sleep. Glad to see AA back by the way, hope he finishes his career with the UFC. Phone Post 3.0

Great idea op! Phone Post 3.0

It's funny how you guys love Nog yet want to risk further damage to that mans well being and quality of life into retirement.

He is a legend but is done and should retire no need to endure any more damage. Phone Post 3.0

For arlovski its a great idea . Nog is def not what he once was but if he wants to take the chuck way out let him . Chuck may have been losing but he went out fighting not that the two compare Phone Post 3.0

Who was president of the USA the last time Arlovski looked impressive in a fight?

Yes that would be good Phone Post 3.0

Bobby Lupo -

Who was president of the USA the last time Arlovski looked impressive in a fight?

Obama Phone Post 3.0

pretty good match really, but i dont think dana will let nog fight again

How exactly would nog knockout AA. Nog is technical but after watching him against Roy. I don't believe he stands a chance. If AA lets one combo rip, it's over for Nog.

It would have been great to see both of these guys fight when nog was near the top in pride and Arlovski was at the top of the ufc. Nog definitely needs to retire at some point soon but I don't think he will do. He will want to go out on a win. Winnable fight for both guys. Despite getting submitted nog didn't look particularly bad against either Mir or werdum. The nelson fight was scary though :/ Phone Post 3.0

No thanks.

Excellent idea op. Phone Post 3.0