How about Kron vs Cody McKenzie?

He's more experienced, but probably smaller than Kron. Plus Kron won't be able to contend with Cody's elite striking, and he's likely never had to deal with a McKenzietine before. Interesting fight for the second coming's MMA debut

lol at mckenzitine. you do realize kron has fought marcelo garcia before, right? Mckenzie's guillotine is a joke at that level Phone Post 3.0

He`s going to fight in Japan.They will set him up against someone that`s just above a no hope (A Ham-n-Egger in other words)

brixx139 - lol at mckenzitine. you do realize kron has fought marcelo garcia before, right? Mckenzie's guillotine is a joke at that level Phone Post 3.0

Yes Marcelo is very great but I doubt he knows the McKenzietine. Maybe now but but years ago when they grappled, I doubt very much

sekundarburnes -
brixx139 - lol at mckenzitine. you do realize kron has fought marcelo garcia before, right? Mckenzie's guillotine is a joke at that level Phone Post 3.0

Yes Marcelo is very great but I doubt he knows the McKenzietine. Maybe now but but years ago when they grappled, I doubt very much
Prayer grip guillotines and modified grips have been around for years. Marcelo was one of the pioneers. You're trying too hard Phone Post 3.0

Sweet post OP

sekundarburnes - He's more experienced, but probably smaller than Kron. Plus Kron won't be able to contend with Cody's elite striking, and he's likely never had to deal with a McKenzietine before. Interesting fight for the second coming's MMA debut

This line didn't clue y'all in this is a troll?

"...Kron won't be able to contend with Cody's elite striking"

ThisIsWhyWeCantHaveNiceThings - 
sekundarburnes -

Prayer grip guillotines and modified grips have been around for years. Marcelo was one of the pioneers. You're trying too hard Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, but Marcelo Garcia ain't no King Crab Fisherman, brah.  The McKenzietine is some serious Alaska polar-bear strangling, fish-wrangling nature shit.

Cody by kenzietine Phone Post 3.0

Rickson by armbar Phone Post 3.0

McKenzie finishes Kron with bodyshots. Phone Post 3.0

Mckenzie by basketball-shorts-pocket-toehold Phone Post 3.0