How about Nate or Nick vs Floyd?

Why should it be Conor?

Those guys spar with top pro boxers who say that they are legit.

Why not a Diaz brother? Phone Post 3.0

They are hype stompers. Phone Post 3.0

Floyd is the size of a Lego man. Phone Post 3.0

Because even they don't have the boxing prowess that Floyd does. Besides, Nick isn't cutting past 170 for a fight and Nate isn't cutting past 155 for a fight with FMJ. Phone Post 3.0

wandFC12 - Because even they don't have the boxing prowess that Floyd does. Besides, Nick isn't cutting past 170 for a fight and Nate isn't cutting past 155 for a fight with FMJ. Phone Post 3.0
FML can do 154... Phone Post 3.0

RepsOne - Floyd is the size of a Lego man. Phone Post 3.0
LOL Phone Post 3.0

lionsoul -
wandFC12 - Because even they don't have the boxing prowess that Floyd does. Besides, Nick isn't cutting past 170 for a fight and Nate isn't cutting past 155 for a fight with FMJ. Phone Post 3.0
FML can do 154... Phone Post 3.0
But Nate won't. That extra pound is tough. Also. Floyd has never even weighed 154 for any of his junior middleweight fights. He fought Canelo at 152 pounds, he was also 151 when he fought De La Hoya at junior middleweight. Floyd walks around at 150. Doesn't make much sense but yes, Floyd still wins. Phone Post 3.0

Nick and Nate are too slow to deal with Mayweather. They won't out cardio him either. It would be a long slow decision which Mayweather would win easily.

lol you can tell who never watches Boxing. Legit LOL at Nate cutting down that much to fight Floyd. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

glad to see sherdogger has no idea wtf boxing is. Sounds like toughman may be more your thing.

RepsOne - Floyd is the size of a Lego man. Phone Post 3.0
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

how about mma fighters stay out of the boxing ring unless you can make a $50,000,000 payday of course.

Hunter V - lol you can tell who never watches Boxing. Legit LOL at Nate cutting down that much to fight Floyd. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

Huh?

Nate is smaller than Canelo...

Floyd has fought at 154...

Nate has spent most of his career at 155.

I guess we can tell who never watches boxing or MMA.

^^^^ Now - had you said Nick... you would have had a point.

Actually I meant Nick, was multitasking.

Hunter V - Actually I meant Nick, was multitasking.

Were multitasking your unsuccessful insults?

need me to send you some tissue to deal w the hurt feelings?

Hunter V - need me to send you some tissue to deal w the hurt feelings?

Hurt because you don't know the difference between Nick and Nate Diaz?

Sorry to hurt your feelings...

I am multitasking at the moment.

Better chance than Connor, than most MMA fighters actually. That's still not a good chance. Phone Post 3.0