How are the Rashad-haters feeling right about now?

macblack - Did he finish the fight no did he look good first two rounds no should he get a title shot with another victory no rashad is on the down side of his career he should fight shogun or Hammel or machida again he hasn't looked good in years Phone Post
Periods, question marks, and apostrophes, how do they work again? Phone Post 3.0

RobinVanRooney - This forum is filled with closet racists just waiting to drop the N word.

Rashad is a world class fighter you fucking fools. Phone Post 3.0

He is a boring, disrespectful, unlikeable jerk. Your PATHETIC attempt to justify his boring shitty fights and classless behavior as not being the source of all the hate he receives on the UG is typical of all the sorry-ass apologists who don't want anyone to be responsible for their own actions.

So seriously, go fuck yourself you POS.

id love to see a rematch between him and machida

He used to be one of my favs. They just kept matching him up w ppl I like more. Phone Post

I've always been a fan. Always will be. Phone Post 3.0

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap -
macblack - Did he finish the fight no did he look good first two rounds no should he get a title shot with another victory no rashad is on the down side of his career he should fight shogun or Hammel or machida again he hasn't looked good in years Phone Post
Periods, question marks, and apostrophes, how do they work again? Phone Post 3.0
VTFD Phone Post 3.0

CLINTK9 -
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - 

they work when your at school and are being graded.

Lolwut? Phone Post

AlbertEinstein - Rashad definitely deserves more respect than he gets on the UG. Clearly an elite fighter.

Elite, but suffers badly from Jacksonitis.

Reporting in! How i feel? I feel he defeated a once great but now over the hill fighter in a boring ass fight. Phone Post 3.0