How are those knock-off roombas?

A lot of people say the Shark brand is as good as the Roomba.

Any experience with these things? 

I’m one of the folks that has both and put the roomba in my closet and use my shark 5 days a week.  It gets hung up a lot less and seems to have stronger suction or sweeping or whatever a vacuum is rated for. 

I can see if I can find out the model I have, got it last Amazon prime day, the roomba the year before.  I have never been happy with the roomba. 

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

I’m one of the folks that has both and put the roomba in my closet and use my shark 5 days a week.  It gets hung up a lot less and seems to have stronger suction or sweeping or whatever a vacuum is rated for. 

I can see if I can find out the model I have, got it last Amazon prime day, the roomba the year before.  I have never been happy with the roomba. 

Thanks man! We have a regular Shark vacuum and love it. 

I have a Roomba.  The expensive one.  When it works it works great, but I hate setting up the little towers that keep it out of certain rooms.  Also it gets stuck constantly—it’s the perfect height to get stuck under our furniture and if it even gets near any area rug fringe it has a meltdown. 

1 Like

In

The Shark is awesome. I thought those things were all hype but nope. We put that thing in rooms or sections of the house and leave it. Does an amazing job. Had no idea there was that much crap in the carpet. 
best Christmas present ever hands down. 

Was gifted one. Thought i could get it to suicide itself by opening the basement door. Little bastard swept right to the very edge, hesitated for a second and did a 180. Pretty impressed.

We have a neato. All hard floors so it does pretty good.

It's nice because it really keeps the dogs mess under control.

I find it loud and obnoxious and turn it off whenever it starts.

I have a Eufy I paid $130 a few years ago.  Still working fine...The newer models from that band and othes have Apps and more features that mine doesn't have.

Shark vaccums are legit.  Comparable to Dyson, imo.

2.5 years on our Roomba, and we still love it.

I was just reading about the Eufys.  They get great reviews and Anker makes great stuff in general.  

ttt

Can they do thick rugs? Or just hardwood and short carpet?

Our house, and I imagine most these days, is mostly wood floors with rugs, unsure if these are suited for that?

Dyson comparable Shark stick vaccuum we have is great, so Im interested to hear what Shark Roomba knock off model has proven solid for y'all.

In

I just ordered a roborock S5 max. Fucker is supposed to sweep, mop and I'm pretty sure it'll suck my dick if I set it up correctly. When it arrives I'll let you know how it works

1 Like

I bought the Trifo Ironpie M6 for $120. I am surprised how well it works. We have a baby mat that's about an inch high and it has no problems navigating up and down and over level changes in the floor.

Roomba - 583 vacuuming jobs - 963 hours of operation. Still going strong. Gets stuck on in a while underneath one part of the couch. will look into the shark. These vacuuming robots are the best thing ever.

i know shark vacuums are great