How are you dealing with Shoguns loss to OSP?

Shogun's loss reminds me of Wanderlei's to Chris Leben.

How do people get so emotionally invested?

shaqitup - How do people get so emotionally invested?
Tends to happen when you've been watching a dude fight for so long. Phone Post 3.0

shaqitup - How do people get so emotionally invested?
Watching Shogun's career from the start, I think a better question would be how could people NOT get emotionally invested? Phone Post 3.0

(~_~) Phone Post 3.0

FadeToBlack - Shogun's loss reminds me of Wanderlei's to Chris Leben.
Agreed. Sucks. Phone Post 3.0

It never happened. Just like Georgias loss to Florida last week. NEVER HAPPENED!! Phone Post

I can't look at anything fight or samurai related without breaking into tears... Phone Post 3.0

I punched a random baby Phone Post 3.0

I am hoping that shoguns team bet the farm on OSP. It looked just like Anderson Silva's knockout of Forest Griffin.

CAN"T BELIEVE SHOTGUN IS ONLY 32!

I understand the man's been in so much war, and the body and mind is taking it's toll.

When anyone thinks of 32, they would say that's young and most would agree that's when one is at it's peak.

In fighting there is no career where one doesn't get hit, everyone gets hit. But I was never too much of a fan of you hit me and I hit you back. At the same time in this sport not a lot of fighters will become a champion or have a long career as a mma fighter, at the same time that's what makes the fight game very special, you gotta b great to be make it in this game. But everyone finds happiness differently, most just want a story to tell their grand kids they live out their life and had the courage to make it happen.

I wish SHOGUN all the best. He needs to take sometime off and reinvent himself as a fighter, change his style, or the fight career is over. Perhaps take a little from Conor Mcgreger, Machida, Domnick Cruiz, Mayweather, Ali and Bruce Lee.

I cannot stop DANCING!!!

WoodTouchedMyDong - Thaiguy is melting down Phone Post 3.0
They're actually in denial on another thread, calling it a slip. Phone Post 3.0

I've gotta say, I'm yet to watch, and I may not having seen the outcome, which I always thought was inevitable unfortunately. Shogun shoulda retired 3-4 fights back, the guy is legend. OSP had one boring loss to a resurgent Bader and everyone seemed to think it was hype, the guy is very, very good.

It pissed me off that they made Shogun Hendo to be honest, two guys none of us wanna see take any more damage! Phone Post 3.0

I smoked a lot of weed and went on fightpass and watched Shogun's fights with Overeem and Rampage and Arona. Made me feel better to see the warrior he is on the inside even though his body can't keep up with it anymore. Always be a huge fan of that guy

Bozy_LUBMMA.com - 

It never happened. Just like Georgias loss to Florida last week. NEVER HAPPENED!! Phone Post

lol I was just telling my girlfriend that yesterday sucked soooo fucking bad. Auburn lost. Bama won. And shogun got KO'd in like 30 seconds. Fuck yesterday

I'm still in shock. Phone Post 3.0

I try to remember his best days and being so lucky myself to see it when it happened. Last fight was really hard to watch I think he has nothing left to prove he has done everything.

Always a fan

Man, last night I passed out right after the Gorman vs Almieda fight. I was dead tired after only getting one hour of sleep the night before. Now reading all these posts saying how crazy it all ended makes me wish I would have stayed up to see the fireworks, but in a way I'm glad I didn't because I was going to drop a hefty amount on Shogun. Plus the sleep did wonders for my focus on the job today. Sad to hear Shogun was KO'd, by OSP no less, a relatively new guy. OSP pisses me off, not because he did good, but because he could have made me a ton of money against Bader and he shit the bed that night, and then comes back and KO's Shogun. Fucking fuck, fuckity fuck, fucking fuckity fucker. Phone Post 3.0

I watched the fights late yesterday. When I was fast forwarding through the in between bs, I went to far and saw OSP getting interviewed. I then fell asleep dreaming/hoping it was a losing fighter interview, only to wake up and actually watch it to see Shogun get ko'd in 36 seconds. I've been sad, and my wife just asked me if something was wrong....I just need to be alone right now. Phone Post 3.0