How bad was the new Star Wars? NO SPOILER

Thinking of seeing it tonight with my girl before it leaves theaters.  But not if it is really, really bad.  Was it really, really bad, or just bad?  Thanks.

Just bad. There's no way you've gone this long avoiding spoilers though.

It sucks donkey balls...

And the acting is just awful...

The movie is divided into three plots:

- Finn and Rose. It's boring and pointless.

- Poe, Leia, purple haired Laura Dern. This is also bad, but in a different way aside from one spectacular moment.

- Rey, Ren, and Luke. This plot basically betrays the original trilogy, has one cool moment, and ends with a disappointing finish.

I liked it. First hour it got too jokey but it leveled off.

For a star wars movie, it was above average.

It gets a lot of hate for changing the original star wars story line, but since I am not aware of all that nerdy stuff, I thot it was a decent flick.

StevetheWeasel - It was really good.

Right up there with ANH, Empire and Rogue One.

Not without a few flaws, but overall one of the best of the series.

Boosheet 

If you go expecting to see a Star Wars movie and not a best picture contender it's good. Not sure when the bar got set so high for these films.

Phantom menace range

Story was absolutely hot garbage. 

Really really really really bad

Really really really really bad

StankieEdgar - If you go expecting to see a Star Wars movie and not a best picture contender it's good. Not sure when the bar got set so high for these films.

Empire Strikes Back, regardless of the viewers dislike of Sci-Fi, is a quality film. The original has issues but is also quality. 

I thought is was aight. Not great but not bad.

It had great visuals/art direction and some fun action scenes, but the film was just flat-out insulting to fans of the original trilogy and stacked with eye-rollingly stupid shit, forced humour and ham-fisted Social Justice propaganda.

It was fine. Go see it

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and I thought it was good.    Fans bitched and moaned because TFA was too much like the orginal.  This movie they hate it because "it changed too much from the orginal.  Fanatics are fanatical.    

I left the theater thinking it wasn't that good.  The more I thought about it though, none of it made any fucking sense.  There were so many problems with the movie.  Now I hate it.

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE FUCKING CODE BREAKER

Fuck this abomination of a god for saken movie.

Star Wars should be so much more better than this.

I liked it