How bad will inflation get in the US?

Bush=Obama=Trump=Biden. Pick your sides, they’re all against you.

3 Likes

New stimulus package update

Do you guys think that this was done on PURPOSE? I tend to think so.

2 Likes

I don’t think it was on purpose. Because of the year long shut down, supplies of goods have shrunk and can no longer meet demand. And we also have a shortage of workers because of the ridiculous unemployment benefits being extended.

But how the Fed can still claim there is no long term inflation is beyond me. I think they are just stuck and can’t raise interest rates because of the corporate debt. Instead of crashing the corporations they will pass on the costs to the common worker. Or maybe they raise a quarter percent to create the illusion of doing something and stop there. To curb inflation they probably would need to raise rates to 10%

2 Likes

Isnt it like 5% right now? I think consumer costs have risen 5% over the last 12 months.
I know I just paid 1.53 for a dozen eggs which used to be .89 cents weeks ago

Bidens America

1 Like

This tends to follow oil prices. Most consumer goods will track the same inflation rate in the price of oil because everything in America is based on truck shipping.

As usual, mainstream media are avoiding a real topic. And it’s not jus the Fed. The Bank of Canada printed new money like paper and ink would run out in 2022. This can’t be coincidental. And if you use the “pandemic”, there were a lot more options of how to deal with it.

The way it was done, MSM silence, Big Tech censorship, printing so much new money, etc. all happening at the same time… very suspect.

2 Likes

“As usual, mainstream media are avoiding a real topic.”

This is from CNN’s homepage:

It’s official. Inflation is the highest it’s been since 2008.

Coincidentally the last time an American hating loser took office.

2 Likes

This gentleman points out some key indicators. There is quite a bit of repeated content, but there is value here.

For the World Economic Forum to execute it’s Great Reset, all countries must be financially compromised, this was part of the plan. The Rothchilds control the worlds money supply, they have more control than most people realize. All this printing of money plays right into their hand.

2 Likes

“The Rothchilds control the worlds money supply”

3 Likes

No! Don’t you see? CPI rose 5% for a 12 month period from a start of the low (YoY CPI was 0.1%) of the pandemic! The Rothschilds are debauching the fiat currency so they can make people eat bugs! There’s literally no other explanation! It’s totally not repackaged antisemitic idiocy!

Swearsies.

1 Like

I will never take a fat man with swords in the background seriously.

3 Likes

I know, right…

that shit had me rolling for most of that video. did you notice all the fucking jade he has?

he does have good info on the dollar tho. so it’s not all that bad.

1 Like
1 Like