How BAD would it hurt the UFC if Chuck............

Fought  for another org????

it wouldnt be as bad for the ufc as it would be good for the org where he fought. 1 man cant break the ufc now imo.

Ya it would not hurt the UFC now but I would love to see Tito vs Chuck 3 and when people see these 2 fighters making triple what they made in the UFC maybe down the road more people would make the switch

It wouldn't hurt the UFC at all. Bring in a ton of viewers to another Org? You bet your ass it would.

Drhydro - Ya it would not hurt the UFC now but I would love to see Tito vs Chuck 3 and when people see these 2 fighters making triple what they made in the UFC maybe down the road more people would make the switch

yeah...that would help kill another org...paying that much for Tito vs Chuck...

not at all

win/win for the UFC. If Chuck wins...it shows that the UFC has only the very best. If Chuck loses it makes Dana and Zuffa look like caring friends.

Wouldn`t hurt them one bit.However...Dana would counter program the promotion with an unparrelled lifetime vengence.  

Not sure it would be worth the beating Chuck would take but Chuck vs Fedor would sell which would help whatever promotion they fought for

LSelvon - win/win for the UFC. If Chuck wins...it shows that the UFC has only the very best. If Chuck loses it makes Dana and Zuffa look like caring friends.

This. If he wins, it makes that other org's talent look 2nd tier. If he loses, Dana was right all along.

Chuck would help StrikeForce do a PPV. So Dana better be careful...

if chuck showed up on strikeforce on CBS to promote a PPV fight for Strikeforce....big $$$$ for Coker

People way overestimate Chuck's drawing ability.

American's don't watch MMA. They watch UFC.

Chuck outside the UFC would be like Andre, Fedor, AA, Rampage and every one else that drew 1/10 of a UFC PPV.

I would actually be interested in seeing this happen. Would bring some legitimacy to other orgs in eyes of the "average" fan which is always good for the sport, fan, fighters etc...

it would be strange to see Dana turn on someone hes claimed to be close friends with