How badly did Obama break the law? #obamagate

So what did Obama do and how bad was it ??

You needed a new thread for this?

AnthonyWeiner - You needed a new thread for this?

Awe the liberals feelings are hurt

Seriously this.

And here is the breakdown of reponses....

A) But...but.....but....Obama. Man did nothing wrong, believed in the rule of law and was the best President ever.

B) Lock him up. Scumbag had it in for Flynn, despised Trump and went beyond even his capacity to ruin a decorated 33 year Vet and destroy an elected President.

C) I miss sports

2 Likes

MMA Experience -

AW is not a liberal

MMA Experience -

No. You literally have a thread on this exact topic 3 posts down. Legit question, IMO.

1 Like

MMA Experience - 

Here we go.

What's your real screen name?

I voted Trump and lean Conservative, and I also agree that we don't need fucktards like you spamming the site with multiple threads like this.

1 Like

Who cares,  Obama is corrupt, Trump is corrupt,  Politicans are corrupt.. live with it

3 Likes

Ban the alt accounts 

1 Like

Junnk - 

Ban the alt accounts 

unfortunately mods arent going to ban themselves 

Al Cappucino - 
MMA Experience -

AW is not a liberal

Thank you, AC.

Makes dumbfuck thread, gets the response he's looking for and replies with the typical right/left attack.

Can't wait for the next useless thread from op to play out the exact same way.

Doesn't matter what he did, or knew, there is a zero percent chance anything comes of this (in regards to Obama).

There should be, but won't. 

Trump has the monopoly on breaking the law, look at how many of his associates are already in jail for proof of this.

Obamagate is just to distract the mouth breathers from the clusterfuck trump is presiding over. Predictably it’s working as usual, look at the og for proof of this. 

Ant C -

Trump has the monopoly on breaking the law, look at how many of his associates are already in jail for proof of this.

Obamagate is just to distract the mouth breathers from the clusterfuck trump is presiding over. Predictably it’s working as usual, look at the og for proof of this. 

That first sentence is funny.

You're funny.

I think he played some of the dirtiest pool of any outgoing president in history. 

Did he break "the Law?" Probably not. Most of our political crimes require nearly undeniable proof of malicious intent. Nearly all politicians have the plausible deniability of incompetence and throwing "rogue" subordinates under the bus. 

It's easy to overstate the validity and virtue of one's opinion when it's a powerless one. 

Ant C -

You don’t know how facts work, do you?

This and other issues aside. What I find interesting is that Obama simply can't do what all other past Presidents have done. Shut your mouth and fade away. Why the need to constantly interject on the current administration. It's odd.

Isaac Fookin' Nootin -

This and other issues aside. What I find interesting is that Obama simply can't do what all other past Presidents have done. Shut your mouth and fade away. Why the need to constantly interject on the current administration. It's odd.

I doubt Trump will stay silent, but thanks to Obama precedents has been set.

Hugely