How Bernardo Faria won double gold at the Mundials

Just did what I think is a really good interview with Bernardo Faria.  We went into depth about how he built his remarkably consistent gameplan, his physical conditioning regimen, where he wants to go from here, and much more.

Plus I've transcribed the whole thing for you, so you can either stream or download the audio, or just read it on my site.

Here's the link

http://www.grapplearts.com/Blog/2015/07/how-bernardo-faria-won-double-gold-at-2015-mundial

Cheers,

Stephan Kesting

Grapplearts.com

In!  I copy everything he does lol, have been for a while.  

ttt for half guard die hards of the world.

Great read.

Buchecha and Trans were both injured correct? Phone Post 3.0

Buchecha's knee got injured during the tournament

Rodolfo didn't compete

Faria beat Trans during the semi-final - he talks a little about how he did it in the interview

Bump for two of the best! Phone Post 3.0

. Phone Post 3.0

Medusas Weave - did not see that buchecha was injured or that rodolfo did not compete mentioned

es sad

Really? Read it again

Seems like the worlds nicest man. Great interview Phone Post 3.0

Stephan Kesting -

Buchecha's knee got injured during the tournament

Rodolfo didn't compete

Faria beat Trans during the semi-final - he talks a little about how he did it in the interview

I didnt think he beat Trans, who got injured against Cavaca at weight (different category then Faria) and couldn't contest Faria for the open title. Phone Post 3.0

Medusas Weave - 
falsecrack - 
Medusas Weave - did not see that buchecha was injured or that rodolfo did not compete mentioned

es sad

Really? Read it again

How about this, you stop being full of shit and post a quote where BF says he won double gold because buchecha got hurt and rodolfo did not compete?

How about you read the article FOR THE FIRST TIME?

Why so angry?

VTFD

I should also add that that was a Great interview!

He was not in the Worlds, and then I won, but if he were there then I would have gone in with the same goal, to win my division and to win the open class. I always think about winning the tournament, not about beating Rodolfo. I want to win the tournament.

For those without basic reading comprehension

. Phone Post 3.0

PRESSSSSSUUUURRREEEE

That's how he won.