How can anyone dislike LeBron?

A living inspiration… the embodiment of self made…

NBA All-Star Lebron James is the founder of The Lebron James Family Foundation– which is focused primarily on children. In 2015, he donated a whopping $41 million dollars to help send over one thousand kids to college. He has also paid for 5000 kids and their families from his hometown Ohio to visit an amusement park.

[image]

https://pickstar.pro › blog › worlds-…

The World’s Most Charitable Athletes | Pickstar

4 Likes

he’s a fucking POS

28 Likes

Because he’s a dull race-baiting piece of shit.

49 Likes

How’s your Pro Basketball career going, Faggot OP?

7 Likes

I’ve tried very hard over the years to like him. I’m aware of some of the things in your Infograph but he can’t help but open his mouth with his fake racism victimhood. His fake graffiti on his house, his blm bull shit, his stance on protecting China and the their using slaves to make his shoes.

The worst thing is this

https://i.imgur.com/uMziXcf_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

18 Likes

Selling out his own people

7 Likes

In that case, he should go by the name LeBrown.

2 Likes

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

5 Likes

Many reasons to like him.

Many reasons to not like him.

He can be nice like that. Then he’s a complete lying douche bag the next.

4 Likes

“ We’re literally hunted EVERYDAY/EVERYTIME we step foot outside the comfort of our homes!”

11 Likes

He is a racist pos. I see why op is inspired by him.

8 Likes

I admire that the only trouble he has ever been in, is the trouble he gets himself in with his mouth and his ill-informed takes on things. But then I remind myself that this is a guy who never went to college, didn’t even need to study in high school because they treated him like a deity…and nevertheless has built up himself into a billion dollar brand.

I can respect that, as well as his playing ability. But I don’t have to respect some of the ludicrous hot takes he’s had over the years.

5 Likes

Troll thread. Lots of reasons to dislike Lebron and OP knows this.

2 Likes

I think it’s just because he’s ugly. America wants their sports heroes handsome like MJ.
This is why we saw a lot more Magic commercials over Bird.

No one wants to see their ugly mugs pop on tv while eating. Gross.

Le Giga-Shat
:star: Big Time Influencer :star:
©

4 Likes

Can disagree with his politics but can still admire the person.

Something a lot of OGers are incapable of.

One of my close friends is a conspiratard conservative, I still think he’s a good person too.

He’s constantly cheating on his wife…

Source? Did you suck his dick?

Wow awesome video thanks for sharing Pedro! I dont know about all that China stuff, seems complicated, but you can tell Lebron is a legit good dude.

1 Like

Thanks Cheddar bro

Scandal free, philanthropist, and one of the greatest ever at his sport. At the end of the day he has helped make the world a better place.

Celebrate Lebron James GIF by ESPN

4 Likes