How can I stream a tv show from my iphone?

I'd like to watch the new Futurama, and every website only works for computer. Does anyone know of any site that specifically markets towards iphone folks? Phone Post 3.0

Isho.ws/ Phone Post 3.0

Jarvis73 - Isho.ws/ Phone Post 3.0
Awesome! Thank u Phone Post 3.0

VU btw Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo -
Awesome! Thank u Phone Post 3.0
No problem, it works 90% of the time. I've came across the odd episode that wont load on my iPad. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks a lot, man. That site is amazing. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo -
VU btw Phone Post 3.0
Yep Phone Post 3.0

Vote up @ pc Phone Post

I watched all of SOA on that site, there was about 3 episodes that wouldn't work for some reason. Phone Post 3.0

I also recommend an app called Air Video. You can stream any movie file from your computer.

With an AppleTV you can restream with AirPlay to a large screen. Phone Post 3.0

warez - I also recommend an app called Air Video. You can stream any movie file from your computer.

I use the apple hdmi connection, straight from my iPad into my tv. It cost £30 but it has been worth it. I've even played a few games using it on my tv Phone Post 3.0

Jarvis73 -
warez - I also recommend an app called Air Video. You can stream any movie file from your computer.

I use the apple hdmi connection, straight from my iPad into my tv. It cost £30 but it has been worth it. I've even played a few games using it on my tv Phone Post 3.0
Air Video can stream remotely over 3G. And it's nicer to use AirPlay than it is to be tied down with an hdmi cable. Phone Post 3.0