How can the UG help Lyle "Fancy Pants" Beerbohm?

Ok UG, I suspect our good friend Lyle Beerbohm might be too humble to ask for help, but collectively we have a lot of real world experience and knowledge to get this true talent to where he deserves to be.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/f/8B17F986EEF06A58/Lyle-Beerbohm/

We all know he loves his fancy pants and has declared, he doesn't want to sell out for patches. It is a calculated risk for sure. I made this pseudo poster for Lyle earlier this week and came up with one idea of how to introduce the Fancy Pants design to incorporate sponsors on his fight shorts.

Let us ALL think and brainstorm for Lyle Beerbohm, I made a very simple poster in MS Paint for him and came up with a prototype idea to promote an eventual fancypants.com website to sell handmade fight shorts by his dear mother.

What kind of personal touch do you want than fight shorts made by the mother of an undefeated pro-fighter like Lyle Beerbohm?

Here is Lyle's Mom working with the Fancy Pants material.

Here is my mma.tv exclusive Fancy Pants Poster which makes for an excellent wallpaper!

Hey, we all got a lot of free time, let's pitch in and make this a TRUE UG GRASS ROOTS effort to get our Lyle into better and ideally championship fights.

I am positive Lyle will provide all personal contact information available, I am simply inspired by his life story and really look up to the guy as he is living the dream at my age that I cannot.

May God's Will Bless this thread with selfless results.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I <3 Master Tang.

The last time a company helped him the UG shut it down :/

I thought the idea that someone had of doing fancy pants material piping down the sides of his board shorts made a lot of sense. That way he could still rep his mom's fancy pants and get sponsors at the same time.

"I got an angle"

Lincoln S. Stern

Just put a pattern on a pair of shorts like this : http://www.clinchgear.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/thumbnail/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/_/D/_DSC4786111.jpg

hope to know something by monday

TTT

ttt

Just read this and got a lil tear in my eye. Thanks Master Tang

i think a design using a mix of fabrics would allow both fancy spankies to meld with a plan enough material for sponsors to be happy with for patches. maybe have a couple solid panels thrown in the design for the purpose of sponsor patches. ?? like side panels fancy and front and back panels solid with just enough room for 3-4 good sponsors.

good thread

Speaking of helping Lyle. Lemme know if you guys want Jason Sampson out there again to prep for a fight. Phone Post

Steve4192 - I thought the idea that someone had of doing fancy pants material piping down the sides of his board shorts made a lot of sense. That way he could still rep his mom's fancy pants and get sponsors at the same time.

ttt