How can you not respect Chael Sonnen?

He just saved UFC 161 and will be giving it the extra promotional push that it otherwise has been lacking. He has always stepped up when the UFC has needed him. Respect the man. Phone Post 3.0

Word Phone Post 3.0

Anderson huggers..

Edit; just to clarify, those are the ones that hate him, wasn't referring to you guys as such.

Props to Shogun for taking a completely different style match up as well.

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Props to Shogun for taking a completely different style match up as well.
Definitely. Big fan of both. I'm sure they'll both be paid handsomely for this. Phone Post 3.0

Maybe people are starting to lose respect because he talks a lot better than he fights.

Maybe he starts to get more respect if he talks less and wins more?

UGCTT_Charles Bronsons Mustache - Props to Shogun for taking a completely different style match up as well.

Props to both.

There are reasons to dislike Chael. You can disagree with the way he sells fights and you can bash him for steroids. If you do, you should also be sure to direct hate at Stephan Bonnar, Vitor Belfort, et al.

You cannot say he won't fight any man at any time. He deserves to be commended for that.

(You also can't say he lays and prays. He's always working)

I respect Shogun for taking the fight as it's a completely different style then he was originally training for

I doubt Anderson nuthuggers really care one way or the other about Chael.

You must not read this forum much...

As a Wandy hugger, Chael occasionally gets me pissy as well, but I get over it quickly because I know it's just what he does, lol.

Chaelismyhero - Does anybody have any idea what kind of shape Chael is in?

Doesn't Chris Camozzi train with Chael?

He probably drank some of that TRT water that makes you get in shape without training,   I just hope he drinks the same TRT that vitor did so we might see a wheel kick.

Chaelismyhero - Does anybody have any idea what kind of shape Chael is in?

Doesn't Chris Camozzi train with Chael?
I imagine he's in good enough shape to go 3 rounds as he's always training in some capacity. Phone Post 3.0

ummm Steroids and trt? I have no respect for Fail Sonnen

wandyfan007 - ummm Steroids and trt? I have no respect for Fail Sonnen
go fuck yourself. Phone Post 3.0

GaryColeman - 

hope you have a nice day as well :)

GaryColeman -
Amen Phone Post 3.0

Amazing guy. Period.

We are lucky to have him in the UFC.

It's very easy to not respect chael, and he has no one to blame for that but himself. Phone Post 3.0

as a coach and motivational speaker, chael is the man.  Has anyone seen that wrestling video of him speaking to the team, where he talks about intensity? soo basic, but makes soo much sense.  

let me look real quick......FOUND IT

The UFC needs Sonnen like it or not Phone Post 3.0

Chaelismyhero - 
wandyfan007 - ummm Steroids and trt? I have no respect for Fail Sonnen

The last time Wandy fought in Japan where their was no drug testing he weighed 225 pounds.

Now he fights at 185.

Tell me how many drug tests has chael failed, how many has Wanderlei failed? Now shut the hell up.