How come everyone is mad at GoT?

please explain what a red wedding is? Phone Post

Shroom Haze - please explain what a red wedding is? Phone Post
Did you watch the show? Phone Post 3.0

Mother fuckers died that's why! Phone Post 3.0

I am not so much mad as impressed that they made me feel the way I did after watching... that was some fucked up shit.. I haven't been this fucked up over a show since they killed off Rita on Dexter... I was haunted for a week after that and now all I can think of is Rob looking at Catelyn and saying "Mother" and then her going full mental, then dead silence during the credits.

Loadin76 -

I am not so much mad as impressed that they made me feel the way I did after watching... that was some fucked up shit.. I haven't been this fucked up over a show since they killed off Rita on Dexter... I was haunted for a week after that and now all I can think of is Rob looking at Catelyn and saying "Mother" and then her going full mental, then dead silence during the credits.

Exactly. The how is a masterpiece. Phone Post 3.0

Blue please:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BL1rEOwCYAI4p6_.jpg:large

Im sure im not the only who frowns when the warning at the start doesnt include nudity

That said i think the anger is a great thing....just shows how well written this show is Phone Post 3.0

Why do ppl let a show bother them that much..

Or was it how brutal it was? Phone Post 3.0

WallaWalla - Why do ppl let a show bother them that much..

Or was it how brutal it was? Phone Post 3.0

do you watch the show? did you watch that episode? Phone Post

DrunkenBatman - THEY KILLED ANOTHER FUCKING WOLF! and lol at naming the kid Ned then it instantly dies. Phone Post 3.0
And apparently the dire wolf does some damage in the book, before dozens of arrows take it down.. Not just 4 Phone Post 3.0

um, they killed off Ned and Drago too, remember?

This is suppose to mimic mid evil kingdoms... they were killing each other off left and while trying to take lands, become kings, etc, even of it meant killing your brother, or father, or cousin, or whoever.

I'll take a wild ass guess here and venture to say a whole lot of other main characters will get the axe, to be replaced by other folks rising to power, just like in real life during those time.

thats why its the game of thrones... they're all trying to be the ultimate ruler

WallaWalla - 
DrunkenBatman - THEY KILLED ANOTHER FUCKING WOLF! and lol at naming the kid Ned then it instantly dies. Phone Post 3.0
And apparently the dire wolf does some damage in the book, before dozens of arrows take it down.. Not just 4 Phone Post 3.0

spoiler
i dont recall either way, but they did lock the wolf in the kennels as soon as they got there at lord freys behest(in the book). So i dont think it got out before they killed it

i was so pissed at the red wedding when i read the books, i do think it's good to kill off characters, but GRR seems to do it with every character you like. It just happens out of nowhere too.

khaleesi better not die and joffery better get his death slowly

lmao I didn't think of that. Funny shit. Phone Post

typical HBO show. Make you like/root for some characters...THEN KILL THEM BRUTALLY!

metalzombie83 - Im sure im not the only who frowns when the warning at the start doesnt include nudity

That said i think the anger is a great thing....just shows how well written this show is Phone Post 3.0
My mega-frown is joined by a resounding "Fuck!" Phone Post 3.0

GRRM is a genius. He doesn't conform to the typical good guy wins, gets vengeance for his father. He dares to take risks and keeps you guessing. The red wedding is a perfect example of why the books are so highly regarded. Phone Post 3.0

I damn near broke my kindle when I read that scene in the book. Was a pleasure watching my non-reader gfs reaction during the show as well as reading the tears of the internet online.

Good think I got up to take a piss before it happened Phone Post 3.0