How come it hasn't hit the hoods?

Or at least I haven't heard that on the news .   Would think if it did it would spread like wildfire.  The streets just too hot on the block ?

4 Likes

My guess is has to be there. Young healthy people probably not getting tested.  For it to be everywhere else how can it not be there?

Seems like it's hitting a lot of celebs and world leaders.  

Could be the ultimate biological weapon.  

2 Likes

I think it's because there's a lot of isolating going on to begin with. Not individuals, but definitely between buildings, blocks etc. Some people never travel more than a few blocks away to begin with. It will spread, but not as fast as the suburbs where people are all going out to restaurants and malls regularly. 

1 Like

If you’re in the hood, you stay in the hood. If you’re not from the hood, you don’t go into the hood 

16 Likes

YaoMingia -

If you’re in the hood, you stay in the hood. If you’re not from the hood, you don’t go into the hood 

This is a simplistic and likely accurate answer. Much less travel, especially overseas, and a lot of isolation already (from the outside areas).

2 Likes

Tussin

10 Likes

I caught the Rev Al the other day saying minorities needed access to testing so maybe no one is getting tested in the hood in Trumps Amerikkka

3 Likes

Sogsteel -

Tussin

and ginger ale

Girly -

Or at least I haven't heard that on the news .   Would think if it did it would spread like wildfire.  The streets just too hot on the block ?

You live in Portland, Maine. What do you know about the hoods?

I'm sure it is in the hoods but no, I'm not going to go look for it.

If I were in your shoes, I'd just make sure I had a stash of that fine Portland beer and I'd forget all about the hoods.

1 Like

they got TUSSIN the virus doesn't have a chance

Image result for Deebo friday pic

5 Likes

People in the hood don't typically travel, and people from outside who have a choice don't typically visit the hood.

If you think about it, coronavirus was made our problem by relatively rich people. I know occasionally very poor people travel for purposes of immigration and whatnot, but most people traveling between countries have more means than people in the ghetto.

Malt Liquor kills Covid.

2 Likes

Crack is the cure!!!

2 Likes

You people with your strereotyping!

Bad Monkey -
Sogsteel -

Tussin

and ginger ale

Ginger ale? You boujee. Sprite is magic in a can. 

2 Likes

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA -
YaoMingia -

This is a simplistic and likely accurate answer. Much less travel, especially overseas, and a lot of isolation already (from the outside areas).

For once we agree 

plane travel & airports 

cruises 

asians travelling to and from China 

that’s how this started and spread. Who in the hood took a cruise to wuhan China in Jan 

1 Like

Black people are immune

look at the infection rates in Africa, non-existent.

1 Like

OG HA Y N -
Bad Monkey -
Sogsteel -

Tussin

and ginger ale

Ginger ale? You boujee. Sprite is magic in a can. 

Sorry, my one black friend is only half black.  I'm working with the information I have.