How come PUDER doesn't fight regularly?

thforklift -  This is why he should be banned. Here is a good thread asking legit questions. Fighters with way higher profiles than he has answer the fans. But does he? No. Instead, he spams the board instead. 

Not to get off topic, but I don't think he should be banned for not answering my question.

Hollywood Blonde - 
thforklift -  This is why he should be banned. Here is a good thread asking legit questions. Fighters with way higher profiles than he has answer the fans. But does he? No. Instead, he spams the board instead. 
Not to get off topic, but I don't think he should be banned for not answering my question.
It's not so much that he doesn't answer a couple of questions, it is that he does not contribute whatsoever to this forum. He just posts really dumb videos.

His schtik is getting really old on here

worldfightfan - His schtik is getting really old on here

Yes

damn keyboard warriors.

I am a keyboard and cage warrior...and myself or Rick Slaton would smash this douchebag...or any other LEGIT 205-hvy for that matter

He had some talent but he just doesn't want to be a pro fighter. What's the big deal? There's plenty of green names on here that had less fights. I don't think anyone ever thought he would be world champ anyway. What I find more comical are the less talented and less known fighters that try to pick a fight with a guy that obviously isn't interested or active. Go talk shit to an active fighter. That would be interesting.

He is an obnoxious troll is the problem.

WhyYouTrippinHater - He had some talent but he just doesn't want to be a pro fighter. What's the big deal? There's plenty of green names on here that had less fights. I don't think anyone ever thought he would be world champ anyway. What I find more comical are the less talented and less known fighters that try to pick a fight with a guy that obviously isn't interested or active. Go talk shit to an active fighter. That would be interesting.

in which of his fights did he display this "talent" you speak of? He made a small name in pro-wrassling...cashed in with a few fights...now he trolls the funk out this place...and it angers me...and if your refering to me calling out someone cuz I am alesser fighter...check my record sir

Well speaking of your record shane, 12-9-0 with exactly 2 of your wins being gainst someone with a winning record, one of which was an old man. The rest of them had records like 0-7-0, 7-33-0, 0-2-0. Not exactly a stellar record. Just sayin

Puder is 8-0-0 and at least 5 of those had a winning record

I understand his vidoes anger lots of people, but maybe have a bit of humility and be realistic about how you two measure up.

my point was the caliber of the people who I have fought in total...did you do yer math on the records of the people I have lost to...or how about what organizations they have fought in...I would bet my purse versus Puders...and throw in some stupid ass wrestling gimmick...shaved head...retirement...I have been training with Sergio Cuhna for the last 9 months and I know for a fact that I can hang with this great undefeated fighter...I just dont like his face and I want change it for the world...humility has nothing to do with it

pms-I dont have all of my fights on my offical record...check sherdog...http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Shane-DeZee-15822

Seamus619 - 
Hollywood Blonde - 
It's not so much that he doesn't answer a couple of questions, it is that he does not contribute whatsoever to this forum. He just posts really dumb videos.

THIS!!!