How Come UFC Never did Forrest-Chuck?

So much money to be made on that from 2005-2010. Both of the guys at the top of the division and the fight never got made. Chuck fought Tiger White, Babalu again and Keith Sardine, but why not Forrest? Chuck would have been the huge fave, but that shit would have sold mad PPV

Rashad ruined that in Atlanta v Phone Post

has a TUF fighter ever fought his TUF coach? I honestly don't remember.

forrestfan - has a TUF fighter ever fought his TUF coach? I honestly don't remember.

Hamil, Ortiz Phone Post

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

Rashad ruined that in Atlanta v Phone Post

/thread. 

If Chuck would have beaten Rashad, they would have put him back in the title picture. I believe they marketed it as such aswell. One right hook later, that ended. 

I think around 97-101 would have been a good time though, instead of Forrest vs Anderson or Chuck vs Shogun. Would have been easily set up though as they were both coming off loses to Rashad and would have sold. Then we could have gotten Silva vs Shogun with them freed up. 

Would have worked out well 

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - I think around 97-101 would have been a good time though, instead of Forrest vs Anderson or Chuck vs Shogun. Would have been easily set up though as they were both coming off loses to Rashad and would have sold. Then we could have gotten Silva vs Shogun with them freed up. 

Would have worked out well 

That would have been the perfect time to do it. This would have been a much bigger seller than Chuck-Shogun.