How deep in your butt do you wash?

Just over the surface? Hand between the cheeks? Touching the hole? Inside the hole? Second knuckle?

Between the cheeks and touching the hole seems mandatory. If I know my girl is going down right after, I'll give it the $9 Ultimate Wash special with a little extra detailing.

3 Likes

Two knuckles

1 Like

Just the tip

Touchbuttchampion - Just over the surface? Hand between the cheeks? Touching the hole? Inside the hole? Second knuckle?

Between the cheeks and touching the hole seems mandatory. If I know my girl is going down right after, I'll give it the $9 Ultimate Wash special with a little extra detailing.

SN checks out.

2 Likes

I have a bidet, so 2 to 3in inside the hole every time I poop

Anterior Deltoid

2 Likes

To my watch

7 Likes

I measured your wifes tongue and added an inch.

I call my index finger the spelunker

I have a bidet

Gotta give the cheeks a good run over. Then a nice lather and rinse on the B-hole. 

I have a very hairy ass. Hygiene is imperative. 

1 Like

Until I cum. 

13 Likes

I use a hotsy and a toilet brush

Kwang -

Until I cum. 

Winner

I'll keep digging, til I feel something. Elbow deep inside the borderline. 

1 Like

IronHands -

I'll keep digging, til I feel something. Elbow deep inside the borderline. 

A little unexpected Friday morning tool on a bathroom thread always makes my day

1 Like

To the prostate

Slowshot - 

I think you are greatly overestimating a bidet. Most of the cleaning is on outside, even if you spread with both hands, on strongest setting, it only goes up about an inch max. I have tried bidets all over the word and I still have to use TP to reach deeper spots.

Real deep everyday, always prepared for my man

HotSteppa -
Slowshot - 

I think you are greatly overestimating a bidet. Most of the cleaning is on outside, even if you spread with both hands, on strongest setting, it only goes up about an inch max. I have tried bidets all over the word and I still have to use TP to reach deeper spots.

Have you tried waiting til it’s ready to come out on its own?